"Brendon, put me down!" I squeal as Brandon carries me into his living room.

"Okay, as you wish" He chuckles and drops me on the couch, crawling on top of me and smothering my face with kisses. I giggle and kiss his cheek as he moves down to my neck.

"What exactly is lesson two?" I ask breathlessly, struggling to take my jacket off.

"As much as you're comfortable with" He kisses me quickly, taking off his jacket and throwing it across the room.

"We'll see" I giggle, reaching up and running my fingers through his hair. He chuckles and brings his mouth back to my neck, immediately latching on and sucking on the sensitive skin there. I squeal quietly and tug on his hair, making him groan against my neck.

After a few minutes of intensely making out, Brendon pulls away and pulls his shirt off, smirking down at me.

"We don't have a lot of room here, should we move to the bedroom?" I blush, looking away from him for a moment. He answers by sliding off the couch with a sly grin and picks me up bridal style. I giggle quietly and plant a few kisses on his neck.

"You're tempting me baby girl" Brendon chuckles, carrying me down the hall to his room. He sets me down on the edge of his bed and places his hands on either side of my face

"Autumn, I have a very important question before we go any further"

" O-okay, what is it?"

"I- well will you move in with me?"

(Okay that went from steamy to serious I like three seconds... but I'm alright with it)