Introduction

This is my latest work of fiction, and I am launching it today, January 2, Alden's 25th Birthday. I will be releasing the Prologue first, then later after Eat Bulaga's celebration of Alden's birthday, I will also release Chapter One. 

Some of the chapters of this story may be titles of Coldplay songs or lines from a Coldplay song. The music of Coldplay plays a big part in this story, and I am such a big fan of the band too, so indulge me for including the presence of their music in this story too.

Please join me in this new journey. I would love to have the usual conversation s with you all, just like we did in my previous fics, Love, Anonymous and Broken Promises. I dedicate this to all the hopeless romantics like me here in wattpad, who search and believe in happy endings, and are brave enough to get hurt, to fall and stand up again in the process.

Have fun reading and have a wonderful 2017 ahead :)

This is the story  of Nicolette and Nicomaine Mendoza, identical twin sisters who fall in love with the same guy, Richard Faulkerson Jr. 

By twist of fate, it is Nicole that Richard falls for and eventually marries, and although Maine is hurting, she is supportive of her sister and their marriage. Tragedy befalls the couple when they find out that Nicole has only a few months to live. Aware of her sister's love for Richard, Nicole requests Maine to be surrogate mother for their child and commits her husband to wed Maine, trusting only her sister to give the kind of love she wants for her husband and baby.

Will Richard and Maine agree to Nicole's last request? How will life be for them if they do agree to this arrangement?