Commercial Gap

Hi my dears, just wanted you to know that I am forever thankful for all the comments, the encouragement and suggestions you have been giving me. I am amazed how we have achieved so much together in such a short span of time. You are my real inspirations, minsan alam ko na takbo ng story but you guys manage to change my perspective to deliver a chapter that is more befitting you as my intelligent readers. Thank you for always challenging me.

My apologies though, no update muna tonight, I am facing a rather tough challenge at work today and tomorrow and much as I want to post an update (which is already drafted but still needs work) after work later, I need to focus on this first. Kabuhayan showcase muna, friends.

I promise you though, the next update is explosive and every bit as emotional as you can expect, coming from yours truly.  The wait will be worth it. The weekends will also be filled with updates that will give you things to think about.

So  magpapamiss muna ako ngayong gabi.....charot. Seriously though, would appreciate your prayers as the challenge is make or break for my career.

THANK YOU EBLIBADY! Don't worry, tuloy ang ligaya tomorrow night :)

LAMYU ALL :)