Chapter 45 - Green Eyes

Second to the last chapter na my friends! I couldn't end this without giving Kyle his own happy ending too, right? So here it is :)

It's Kyle's "tamang panahon" and he fully deserves his happy ending with Trish. Sometimes it IS possible to have it all.  After reading this, lemme know if you still want the alternate fic because some seem to be happy already with Kyle and Trish. Enjoy :) 

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I come here to talk
I hope you understand
The green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you
And how could, anybody, deny you
I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter now I met you
And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green eyes

Honey you are the sea
Upon which I float
And I came here to talk
I think you should know  

She finally admitted she had bitten off more than she could chew. Trish stared morosely at the three pregnancy test sticks in front of her, and they all revealed the same result. She was pregnant, and Kyle didn't have any idea about it.

She wondered how she could have let this happen, she had always been careful. Much as she knew Kyle would marry her if in case something like this happened, she didn't him to marry her just because of this situation. Then she remembered that night when they both got drunk and carried away by their eagerness to rip each other's clothes off. She remembered he forgot to use a prophylactic and she forgot to take her pill.

Ang horny mo kasi, Trish.

She took a look at herself in the mirror, taking in the flat planes of her tummy, her trim waistline. There was no sign of her condition yet, no tell-tale sign that would give her away. She reflected on her relationship with Kyle, going back to the very first time they made love in this apartment. She vowed she would make him fall in love with her. Was she successful?

Sometimes, in the heat of their moments together, when he would gaze into her eyes and say her name in the most tender way imaginable, she would feel warm inside with the knowledge that he finally loves her. But it's those moments when he was quiet and looking at nothing in particular, when he was thinking about whatever but refused to share with her what it was, those were moments that scared her. She knew that he would be thinking of Maine again, that his thoughts sometimes strayed to her until now.

Tanggapin mo na Trish. He loves you, but he will never get over her completely.

A tear trickles down her cheek, and she laughs at herself. Wow, this was new, Trish crying over a man. She who always got any man she wanted, and never had the need to work too hard to please her man. But Kyle was so different from any man she had ever met. He was more than his looks, or his prowess in bed. He had a good heart, arms that made her feel loved whenever she was engulfed within them. He had the uncanny ability to read her like a book, to know when she was offended or angry about something.

To be honest, there were times when she wanted to pick fights with him just so he would kiss her senseless, make her forget what they were arguing about, and proceed to painstakingly pleasure her with his hands, his mouth, and his, well, er, thing. For the first time in her life, Trish was addicted to a drug named Kyle.

A key turned in her doorlock, and she quickly wiped away her tears. She knew it was Kyle, because he promised to come by tonight and wanted to just stay in rather than go out. She changed into something decent, and hid the pregnancy tests.