Prologue

He is perfect. I saw the way his eyes shone under the radiant sun, his tender touch and his soft warm voice. He is absolutely amazing, loving and simply all I could ask for.

But for someone so divine, he is a blessing for Alexia White.

Alexia White, not Chloe Alexia Reyes. She and I, we were from two vastly different planets. He could not know and he should not know of the strings behind Alexia White.

He must never know I am that blonde. I am that cheerleader. I am that posse. I am the Queen Bee's sidekick.

He must never know about Chloe Reyes because Chloe is the bitch who taunted the poor nerds mercilessly. Chloe is the princess everyone secretly wished they were. Chloe is that girl who had to fake it all to fit in with the social hierarchy.

However, I absolutely despised Chloe Reyes and I feared her so much I ran.

I ran and lied about Chloe. I crafted a new character who was never on the big screen. I made her words and I made her to be me. Finally, a character who was genuine but ironically she was never real on stage because she never existed.

This was the secret I took with me but I knew the moment the drapes were drawn, I was a goner.

I wanted to keep him by my side but with dawn breaking and his eyes slowly drained of love. I knew my time was up and I knew it was over as he gripped on to the school's newsletter tightly.

The light was shone on Alexia White and the darkness she had caved for herself had eroded. There at the centre was her hideous self.

Chloe Alexia Reyes.

🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟

Do people add like an authors note or smth? Okay but anyway it's my first time writing, yah it is dry and like they're grammar mistakes everywhere and it suck but. I'm new, so uhhhh comment if you think there are areas lacking.

So if you like it maybe you can do me a favour and vote, comment, share :")