Hey! Its my first kiss...

Chapter 11

"Will you go on a date with me?" The words ricocheted through my head. I was ecstatic, I was bursting with excitement. I smiled unexpectedly. Calum looks at me and chuckled.

"Are you that happy?" 

"Yes! It's my first date okay!" I exclaimed. It was true, I've never been on a date and never want to be on one, because I wouldn't want to go out with someone who isn't Calum.

He doesn't reply, he kept grinning, "you're so innocent," he said in an almost inaudible mutter.

I got up hastily, trying to calm myself down by taking big breaths. I do not think my heart could withstand such a surprise. I decided to go outside the treehouse and take a breather, when I felt Calum tug my arm. I lost my balance and crash onto him.

Our lips met, I widened my eyes and look right at his. Shock pretty much evident in or expression. I pushed him away quickly. I turned pink in embarrassment. I bit my lip and buried my face into my hands.

I couldn't believe I just lost my first kiss! In such a situation, accidentally. I looked away, not daring to look at Calum.

"That was my first kiss..." He trailed off awkwardly.

"Mine too." I said in a small voice

He raised a brow and looked at me, he looked at me dubiously. "Really? For a pretty and smart girl like you? That's you first kiss?"

I nodded my head.

"Well I'm honoured Alexia." I glared at him and tried to slap his chest playfully. Instead, he grabbed my wrists tightly and pulled me closer to him, enclasping me in his strong arms. 

In that moment, I felt that our hearts intertwined, beating in sync together, every second and every minute of the bear hug, he alleviated the harrowing secret gnawing against my conscience.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and energetic. I turned and admired Calum's impeccable features, the way he slept so innocently like a baby, and the little drool down his face, though it was not a very good impression, but I still like every single trait of his. He was perfect, at least in my eyes.

I stretched out my hand and wanted to run my hands through his soft hair, and in that split second, his eyes shot open. With his fast reflexes, he grabbed my wrist.

Again.

A sense of déjà vu washed over me, making me re collect about yesterday's events. "Miss, you need to stop doing that," he breathed deeply into my ears, giving me goosebumps. I felt abashed, knowing that I was caught in the action, I got up quickly walking towards the door with Calum in tow. We cycled back to my place and before he left, he gave me a peck on a cheek, sending butterflies in my stomach.

I walked through the front door, with Espanza sitting cross legged on my couch. "Did you use protection?" She screeched.

I slapped myself mentally, Calum and I stayed overnight in the treehouse since it was too dark to find our way back. We just cuddled and slept, nothing more and nothing less. Since I came home in the next morning, with my hair put up in my messy bun, Espanza would never trust the fact that nothing has happened between us.

I nibbled my bottom lips, I was getting febrile as I braced myself for the incoming wave of questions and accusations.

Seconds crawled into minutes as I waited  and waited and waited, for her to blow her top and start educating me about safe sex, and it would feel like Sex Ed all over again.

She never did. She just sat there on my couch, looking at me, with pure innocence. "Just give it to me already!" I wailed.

She chortled, "Are you guilty? You must be guilty, I know you Chloe, you're not like that. So did you wither under my antagonizing glare?" She challenged. 

I groaned, not another conference on my rightful justice! I took a pillow and shove it into her face. Hopefully that would shut her up as I slowly climbed up the wooden stairs to get to my room and take a shower.

"I swear to god Espanza, we did nothing of that sort!" I argued. She looked at me straight in the eye.

"Then why are you squirming so much?" She deadpanned. I moaned in frustration, this girl is impossible!

Talia is sitting between us, hearing both sides of our argument, typical Talia always being the judge in Espanza's and my arguments. She looked at us, clearly enlivened by our remarkable performance. Now give us a round of applause for having a senseless parley.

Espanza was probably prepared to be a lawyer in the future, considering her rebuttal skills that were indeed. Prodigious.

Talia must have sensed my frustration, so she decided to speak up like a wise old lady. "Now, now children. We all know Chloe is very particular about pre-marital sex, yet she came home the next day as what you, Espanza describes as sex hair. But I do not see how is it sex hair. Therefore, your argument shall be deemed invalid as it was late and dark when they wanted to leave so they stayed for the night. So based on my fair judgement, I declare Chloe not guilty of her sins."

I won, again. It was getting bland, the arguments were getting bland, there was no real competition for me, except for Espanza occasionally. I laid on the sofa, staring into blank space. Talia and Espanza came up to me and glanced at me. I covered my eyes, I know that chummy look, it menas they are going to drag me to shopping. I sobbed inwardly, I absolutely loathe shopping.

All they do is fly from shop to shops and picking out dresses that they would never purchase, then what's the point?

"No, Chloe we haven't shop together with Espanza in ages, just this time okay," Talia pleaded. I sigh in defeat and grabbed the lonely car keys siting at the edge of the coffee table. Perhaps it was a good idea, it has been awhile since I took my darling out for a run.

"Oh my darling, have you been resting well?" I cooed, touching my Porsche tenderly. "Did you miss me?"

Talia and Espanza slapped me in the head. "Drive Woman!" Espanza demanded. I nodded my head obediently and got int my car and start it up.

Maybe it's a good idea to spend some time with the girls.

🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
Authors note: ooooh so it was both their first kiss! I kind of have this feeling that this chapter is very awkward and boring and extremely dry. Ops! Vote comment share! Tenks! Xoxo