His Sweet Revenge

----------------------------------

Prologue:

When the person you love(d) does the unthinkable and tears your heart into sheds ― cheating, backstabbing, intensitivity ― It's only natural to want to get REVENGE. 

1.) I fell in love with HER the first moment I laid eyes on her. 

- I had finally found a GIRL with a strong sense of integrity who believed in honesty and commitment.

2.) I was with HER for five years. 

- She seemed like the best thing ever. She just had a lying problem, but I thought she would always tell me the truth. 

[Past: 2010]

I had my first girlfriend during my freshmen year of high school, but it was obvious the relationship wasn't built to last. I think it was more of a rebound for her and a crush gone too far for me.

I don't know but she went crazy and told me some stuff like....

"I-I'm sorry but, I-I don't love you..." She said 

"S-shayne.." I said with my voice cracked.

"Sorry. Pero hindi talaga kita mahal. Inutusan lang nila ako. Dare ba? Tingnan mo yang sarili mo? Sa tingin mo mag-kakagusto ako sa isang katulad mo? Oh my! No, right?"

My natural reaction was to cry, mope and just misserable.

"She never liked me nor loved me."sa madaling salita 'Pinaglaruan niya lang ako'