Chapter 1

Harry looked around the familiar office. A steel door slammed shut, echoing in the empty office. The walls and desk weren't covered in blood like the last time he saw the office.

He looked to the door, no guards blocking it this time. He looked back to the front of the desk. No one stood there and no one sat in the chair behind the desk. No guards stood guard beside the desk.

Harry licked his lips slowly, hearing faint footsteps coming from behind the steel door. Harry looked to it, his heart pounding in his ears.

The door slowly opened and Harry backed up till he hit the wall beside the desk. A man walked through, his appearance all too familiar. Four guards followed behind him. Two stayed at the door and two went to the side of the desk.

Harry looked at himself and noticed he was a ghost like figure. He wasn't seen by the other men. He looked to the figure at the desk who got a folder out of the desk.

Rick sat back in his chair, opening the folder. He told one guard, "Leon's coming tonight. I don't trust him at all, no matter how big his deal is. This might be my last day on earth. Yours as well."

The guard just nodded and Harry was surprised to find no fear in their eyes.

Rick looked through the folder and put it back in the desk drawer. He shut it and locked it, leaning back in his chair. He plopped his feet onto his desk, sighing.

He told the guards, "If we do die today, it is for nothing. My dad will avenge us. Leon will burn in hell with us."

They all nodded this time, an evil glint in their eyes. Harry shuddered at it and noticed a knock at the steel door. Rick told them to come in when the locks were unhinged and Leon, Harry, and Nick stepped through.

Harry observed himself, seeing his timid self. Harry watched the all too familiar conversation between Rick and Leon. His heart pounded harder when it was nearing the part he dreaded. The part he dreamt of every night.

Leon had just said, "Death." When he pulled his gun out and shot right through Rick's head. Harry screamed, matching his self in the dream.

He watched the other bullets fly and gripped his hair, tears springing to his eyes. At the end instead of leaving, Leon turned to face Harry.

He froze in his state. Could he see him? Leon smirked and lifted his gun to Harry. He froze and watched the gun as Leon said, "For turning me in," and fired the gun.

Harry woke up with a jolt as the bullet pierced his body, screaming. His scream fell silent and turned into ragged breathing.

Harry clutched his heart, trying to calm it. He was sweating. He grabbed the towel beside his bed and whipped his forehead free of his sweat. He whispered into the towel, "It's just a dream Harry..."

But that wasn't the first time Harry had that dream. He had it every night, the same ending. The beginning would be different. In the end, he would be shot. He would wake up screaming and sweating.

He sighed and threw the towel back onto the night stand. He looked to the clock and saw it was almost nine in the morning. He looked around the dorm room of his college. The college of his dreams.

So far, the only downfall were the dreams. The room was perfect size and he didn't have a roommate which made it better. His classes weren't too big either.

The other downfall was that Louis was an hour away, at home while Harry went to college. Louis decided to wait till the fall to start college and work in his dads mechanic shop for extra cash. Harry decided a head start in college wouldn't be so bad.