Chapter 11

Breaking out in smiles were Kaden and Seth, while Leon's expression didn't change. He kept his eyes locked with Harry's the whole time till he exited the court room. Looking down after that, the judge whacked his hammer again and his voice boomed throughout the silent room, "This trial is over."

Nobody moved as the judge made his way out the way he came in; guards flanking in front of him. When the doors closed after him, Kaden's arms shot up in the air and he yelled, "Finally!"

Along with Seth, they both burst into laughter and grabbed each other into a tight hug. The room erupted into clapping and Louis found himself clapping along. Stuffing his hands in his pockets as the two pulled away from each other, he walked out of his pew spot. 

Harry exited the jury section and was soon cornered by Kaden and Seth. Kaden picked Harry up in a hug and spun him around yelling, "You did it! I knew you wouldn't let us down!"

Harry laughed along with them both, but his heart stung a little as he remembered that Leon said he would fail them. In the end, however, he had won. He had won them their freedom and Leon had lost; again. 

Smiling to himself after Kaden set him down, he told them, "No problem. Congrats on your freedom."

Kaden smiled more and replied, "No, thank you! It was good to hear that you were on the jury. It does really mean a lot."

Harry just smiled more back as Louis walked up. Kaden and Seth looked at him and Louis held his hand out and said, "Louis Tomlinson."

Kaden shook his hand first and introduced himself, as Seth did the same. Nodding his head, Kaden commented, "So you're the guy Curly never shuts up about."

Blushing, Harry shot a glare at Kaden. Kaden returned it with a smirk and Louis laughed. Louis responded, "Well, I hope it's me."

They both laughed as Harry's face turned red more. Running his hand through Harry's hair, Louis egged on, "Awh Harry, no need to blush now."

Harry swatted his hand away which made the duo laugh again. After they settled down, Kaden crossed his arms, getting serious. He asked Harry, "I saw you for the first time since you left jail, yesterday. It's good to know that you're alright from your deal mishap with Leon."

Seth nodded and added, "We might've roughened him up a bit when he got here."

Harry's eyes widened and belted out, "You beat him up?!"

The two chuckled and Kaden cracked his knuckles and retorted, "Well, I think 'beat up ' is a light term. More like, 'beat the shit out of him'."

Seth burst into more laughter and Louis' mouth tugged into a tight smile.  Anything that related to the alley night made his guard shoot up. Kaden tilted his head to the side and asked Harry, "What did happen after you got let out of jail? How did he get arrested?"

Harry looked down and mumbled, "Well..." He looked back to Louis who nodded to him. Looking back to Kaden and Seth, he continued, "I got kidnapped by Ryan. After that, I was dragged into an alley where he had Louis met up with us.

"After Louis arrived, talking happened and then all the sudden Louis got shot and then I was beating the crap out of Ryan. Some how in the mix, the cops were called up and they arrived before I could beat Ryan to death. I lead them back to Leon who was then arrested for his crimes," Harry finished. 

Seth crossed his arms like Kaden as Kaden commented, "I told you something always happens to innocent people."

Harry looked perplexed and replied, "Beside being kidnapped, nothing really happened to me."