Chapter 2

Harry stood in a familiar alley, against the wall beside a dumpster. The foul smell made his nose scrunch up in disgust. He looked down at his hands, the same ghost appearance as before took over him.

He heard someone walking down the alley, and even though he knew he couldn't be seen, he hid behind the dumpster. He peeked out behind it and saw Ryan dragging a limp body.

His breath caught in his throat as he recognized his hair. He swallowed the dry lump in his throat as Ryan tossed him to the floor.

Ryan yanked his phone out mumbling curses under his breath as he punched a number in, putting the phone to his ear.

Harry watched as Ryan waited for the person to pick up. His eyes lit up with fire, telling Harry the person had picked up.

Ryan's voice came out as a sneer, "Get to the alley, now. Alone. We have to talk."

He snatched the phone shut before the person could replay. He put it in his pocket and Harry watched as he yanked him to his feet.

Harry had woken up and was struggling against his hold in his hair. Ryan kicked his leg, sneering at him to quit it.

Harry ignored him and Harry smiled to himself, watching him fight. Ryan then smacked him with the butt of the gun and said, "Stop struggling damn it!"

The blow had shocked Harry then and it still did. Both of them froze in fear as Ryan loaded his gun. He got Harry into a headlock and put the gun to his head, turning around to face the dumpster.

Harry was standing behind it and sucked in a breath. Ryan smirked at his ghost, as if he could see him. Running footsteps were heard down the alley and Harry looked past Ryan and saw Louis come to a stop.

They exchanged a few words before Ryan turned around with Harry in his arms. Louis' face drained of color and Harry felt his heart squeeze in pain.

They exchanged more words and Ryan snapped at Louis, cocking the gun into Harry's head more. Harry winced, remembering the pain it brought.

Harry watched as Louis lunged for them, knocking the gun up as Harry used his maneuver to escape Ryan. Louis was shot in the shoulder, but Ryan didn't fall to the ground this time.

He yanked on Harry's hair instead of firing shots off like before. He pulled Harry to the floor and stepped on his stomach hard, knocking the wind out of him.

Harry watched appalled from behind the dumpster as he kicked Harry across the face. Harry had blood spat out of his mouth, trying to heave in a breath.

Ryan laughed at his misery and walked over to Louis, cocking his gun to pout at Louis' face. Ryan smirked and said, "Nighty-night."

He shot Louis right in the face, as Leon had shot Rick. Harry's scream echoed through the alley, but Ryan was deaf to them. The Harry on the floor looked over with horror in his eyes.

Ryan walked back over to Harry, a smirk taking over his features. Harry looked up to him from the ground, horror in his eyes.

Ryan pointed the gun down at him, but looked up to face the real Harry. He froze behind the dumpster as Ryan's smirk grew bigger.

He put his finger on the trigger and whispered, "Ready for retaliation?"

He pulled it, shooting Harry square between the eyes.

Harry's screams echoed his own as he sprung up from his sleep. He panted hard, feeling his face for any blood or a bullet wound.

He sighed in relief when he found his clean was blood free and bullet wound free. He took his sweat drenched tank top off and threw it in the pile of other clothes that were sweaty from his nightmares.