Chapter Five

Frank P.O.V

Being in Hell with Gerard- just being with Gerard on a daily basis- it made my blackened heart sing. It had been only a week or two since I had left with him, but it had felt like a lifetime since I had seen my parents and sister. I had begun to miss my sister's sweet little face. I missed the way that she ran into my room when I was sad, to hand me a drawing that she had done for me. I missed the flowers that she would pick for me, and leave them on my bed to find when I moped home. I chuckled at the thought; I was sitting with Gerard in his throne room. He looked down at me, pulling a face, as if to ask me what I was laughing at.

"I was just remembering something that my sister used to do." I said, looking up at him innocently.

"And what was that?"

"She used to draw for me when I was sad, I usually had green hair- but they were just for me. She was the sweetest little thing." I said with a sigh, wishing that I could see her at least one more time. He smiled, turning back to face the door. Today hadn't been a particularly busy day, with it being a Sunday and all. His legs dangled over one arm of the chair, I was sitting in front of him, legs crossed. My fingers tapped the marble floor impatiently, as two large clouds of smoke burst into the room. As the image of two people appeared, I raised an eyebrow. There was a brunette girl of medium height, and an extremely tall guy with almost white hair. His eyes were an dark red.

"You talk to him, Gerard. You see if you can find any sense in what he is saying." The girl said, she seemed to be upset with the guy. I hadn't met them two yet, just the first sin- Pride.

"Last time I checked, my throne room wasn't family court. I don't care for your differences," Gerard huffed, folding his arms. His eyes traveled from the girl, to the guy, then back to the girl, "Larentia, you can't just come to me when he doesn't comply with you. Because I don't agree with you." He added, staring at the girl. She rolled her eyes, looking moodily at the guy. From the girl's provocative outfit, I knew that she was another of Gerard's sins- Lust. Everything about her screamed it.

"Which is why we shouldn't waste his time." The guy said, smiling at Gerard. Gerard was trying his best to stifle his laughter, I heard him sniggering above me.

"What did you do this time Walerian?" He asked, easily putting his game face back on. I was confused as to what was happening, so I merely sat back and was prepared to listen to whatever was going to come from Walerian's (Wrath) already ajar mouth.

"He gave my book to some horny stoner kids. All they do is summon me for sex. It's getting repetitive and I want to kill them." She hissed, staring at Walerian as he giggled uncontrollably. Gerard tilted his head, his lips parting. He and Walerian were making eye contact, giggling like little school girls. Larentia's blood seemed to boil, as she almost lost it with both of them. I found it a little amusing, but I didn't want her to attack me. Instead, I kept my amusement on the inside, biting my bottom lip.

"And what do you want me to do about it? You know what you have to do to make them stop. You are Lust after all- it's something that you adore anyway." Gerard shrugged, waving a hand at her in dismissal. Her jaw dropped, her eyes widening. Not everybody adore Gerard's sarcastic, non-caring attitude like I did. In all honesty; it turned me on. Her hands were on her hips, Walerian skipping forwards to high-five Gerard, the slap sound echoing off the walls. Larentia disappeared in an angry cloud of darkness, whereas Walerian stayed. "You two need to stop messing around. What did she do to you this time?" He asked, reverting back to his serious business-like nature.

"She was meant to be dating me, I thought that we were happily- ish, then I found her fucking somebody that she had dragged out of the pit. So I stole her book." He shrugged, pulling off the innocent appeal very well. I hadn't noticed that his other hand had stayed firmly behind his back, he removed it with a baby pink book in his hands.

"Thanks." Gerard said with a smile, Walerian winked, before disappearing just as Larentia had.

"So, is she going to fuck those teenagers, for nothing?" I asked, looking up at him innocently. He winked at me, handing me the book. I took it with a smile, placing it next to me. It looked vaguely innocent compared to Paine's, yet Larentia was a girl, and she was Lust. Anybody would lust over an innocent-looking girl like Larentia; even though she had a terrible temper. "That's cold." I chuckled, as one of his pale hands wandered down to stroke my head. I shuffled close to him, I liked it when he played with my hair. It relaxed me, it reminded me that he loved me.

"Larentia deserves a lot of things- it's not like she doesn't like messing with little boys."
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- All These Things That I've Done by The Killers

A.N
Everyone get prepared for the emotional rollercoaster I have prepared for this story- I honestly can't remember whether I've said this a million times already, but be grateful because I'm looking out for ya all...

Lemme know what you think?? Don't forget to vote because it helps me out a lot ;)