Chapter Eighteen

Gerard P.O.V

I awoke to somebody rapidly knocking at Frank's bedroom door. I growled, holding Frank in my arms a little tighter. He stroked my head, before shouting back.

"Yeah?" He called out to whoever it was behind the door. There was a hesitation, which was followed by the voice of Lucia. I growled again, covering my head with the covers, nuzzling into his warm stomach.

"Frank, mom wants to know what you want for breakfast. She said if you don't choose she'll make everything." There was a hesitant laugh from both Lucia and Frank. He sighed, reaching down to hold me.

"Tell her to make everything, I'm quite hungry." He said, I began to move a little underneath the covers, biting his thigh playfully. Lucia said something inaudibly, wandering away from Frank's bedroom door. He lifted the cover up, scowling at me. I chuckled, leaning over him, planting a kiss on his lips. "Could you not distract me when I'm making decisions?" He asked, pulling away from me. I pulled a face, as if I was contemplating an answer, before planting another kiss on his neck. He giggled, kicking his legs as I left a purple mark.

"Don't tell me what to do." I said with a sly smile, watching him roll his eyes playfully. He slipped out from underneath me, pulling those old pyjama bottoms on, as well as some old-looking shirt. "I'd prefer it if you walked around naked, but that's just my opinion." I pulled a face, watching him turn around. He pretended to look unimpressed, but we both knew that he loved walking around naked around me. He finally loved his body, which made me love it even more.

"I have to have breakfast with my family, whom I haven't seen in a while. They'll have a few questions for me. I can't walk into the kitchen with my dick hanging out." He rolled his eyes again, the thought of him wandering around naked made me twitch.

"You're right, you can save that for me later." I said, smiling, as he blew a sarcastic kiss to me.
I sighed, tucking my hands behind my head. I wished that we were back at home. I could've given anything that my satanic heart would allow. Instead, we were stuck here, until I could figure out a way of finding that fucking book. I could've just burst into Lucia's room, but that was not the wisest idea. She could have all sorts of things in there that didn't belong to her. My demons, my lost souls, my satanic traps- everything that didn't belong to her. I growled, thinking about what I would do to her if she wasn't Frank's sister.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed, trying my best to be as quiet as I could. Because I was a narcissistic fuck, I loved looking at myself in the mirror. I loved the way my hair had turned the ghostly shade of white that most of Hell's residents were christened with. I stared into my eyes, watching the fires roar behind them. I pulled on my clothes, unable to stop myself from looking into my eyes. I sighed, looking around the room to find something to write a note on for Frank. I wanted to tell him where I would be, just in case somebody other than him walked in. Ripping a page from al old notebook, I took a pen from a random drawer and left him a note:

" Gone to talk to my brother, I can't wander around your house looking for it. It'll be too obvious, she'll know. I'll be back later,
                                 Xo Gee "

I sighed, folding the paper, tucking it underneath his pillow. I hoped that nobody else would see it, because that would make for an awkward situation for poor Frankie. I hid any evidence of me being there, again, just in case. I pulled the window up, making one last check of the room. I shrugged, crouching, jumping from the window. The ground groaned as I landed on it, I dusted myself off. I patted my back pocket to make sure that my car keys were there. I smiled, feeling their outline.

Jogging down the street, I saw my car. It glimmered in the early morning sunlight, waiting for me like an obedient little puppy. I smiled, sliding the key into the old lock.
Something about the car felt different, I frowned. I looked around me, spinning in my seat. There it was, on the passenger seat. A note, on the same paper that I had used to leave a note for Frankie. I gripped it, anger seething through my body. Whoever it was that had left it, had been in the same room as us.

" Stay away from my brother "

Was all that was on the paper. I grinned. Lucia, that little bitch. I hated to disrespect a member of Frank's family like that, but hell did she deserve it. I wanted to know how the fuck she got that book, and I would personally deal with whoever it was. I screwed the paper up in my hand, hastily tossing it out of the window. Throwing the car into drive, I decided that it was time to pay a visit to Mikey's house. I wondered if he still had that little lady of his. I shrugged.

I didn't care.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Sam's Town by The Killers

A.N
I'm gonna have one of the best summers I swear. No school for two whole months (we finish earlier in year 11 because of our GCSEs *Thats the English education system for ya...*
Also, I've finished covers for both of those fics, and I'll probably release both at the same time because I'm indecisive and I suck XD

Don't forget to comment and vote because it helps me out <3