Chapter Seventeen

Frank P.O.V

My room was exactly how I had left it- a complete and utter mess. I was glad that Lucia had left me alone, I needed that alone time. I coughed from the dust dancing in the air, wandering over to the window. I breathed in the damp, fresh air, smiling because I could finally breath properly. I half-expected to see Gerard standing outside my window, but he wasn't- yet. I sighed, clearly getting my hopes up too high. Jogging over to my drawers, I routed through them, finding my old pyjamas. They were faded, and probably had holes in, but they were still my favourite ones.

Not expecting Gerard to be getting here until the butt-crack of dawn, I tossed my jeans into the corner of my room- the way I always used to. My shirt joined them, as I pulled the almost rock-hard pyjama pants up my legs. The house was too hot for me to even think about wearing a shirt. I flicked the lamp on, turning the main light off. I was always slightly tired, but I wanted to wait up until Gerard actually got here. He told me that he would, and he didn't tend to lie to me anymore. Fumbling under my pillow for my TV remote, I smiled, pulling it out with a sense of triumph. It was still in the same place that I always kept it, I switched it on, settling for whatever came on first.

My eyelids drooped. I hadn't realised how tired I actually was. I turned on my side, switching the lamp off, leaving the TV on so that I still had some noise in the background. My mind eagerly thought of Gerard wrapping his warm arms around me.
~>•<~

"Frankie?" I heard somebody whisper-shout to me. My eyes opened lazily, I turned on my side. It was Gerard, I smiled through my exhaustion. He tossed his jeans aside, turning off the TV, sliding into my bed next to me. He rested his chin on my neck, planting a kiss there, his arms snaking across my body.

"I thought you weren't going to come back." My voice croaked, I could tell that he was smiling from the way that he had breathed in.

"Why would I not? I mean, with this-" He said through his teeth, his hands reaching into my pants, fingers digging into my skin. Everything that was making me tired had instantly evaporated from my body. I threw my head back so that I could look up at him.

"Gee, we can't do anything here. Lucia and my parents will hear us. And, the window's open." I said through my teeth, his eyebrow was raised- I knew it. He reached out towards the window, looking at me still. It closed obediently, his other hand still digging into my skin. He let go, catching me off guard as he crawled on top of me, pinning my arms above my head.

Something about me not being able to see him doing things to me in the dark turned me on. He pressed his lips against mine, his tongue fighting it's way into my mouth. He pulled away, chewing on my bottom lip. "Don't forget, you've got to be quiet." He whispered, as he disappeared underneath the blanket. My faded pyjama bottoms were tossed carelessly onto the floor, with some inaudible insult from Gerard. I giggled, which was almost immediately replaced by a huge gasp. He reached up from underneath the covers, placing a finger on my lips. I nodded obediently, biting my lip so that no more noise could escape from behind them.

He re-emerged from under the covers, I knew that he was grinning. He loved the way that I squirmed whenever he hit the right spot, I could've sworn that it turned him on. He bit my neck, trailing kisses down to my chest. He held my cheek, nibbling my earlobe. "You're so beautiful." He whispered to me, the tension in my non-existent pants was growing. He threw the blanket onto the floor, pulling me towards him. I heard him struggle as he threw his shirt onto the floor, his skinny jeans joining it on the floor. I giggled, which he shushed, parting my legs, leaning over me. "Sssssh." He smiled, thrusting into my. I almost screamed, but his mouth caught all of the sound. His fingers locked around stands of my hair, every thrust more intense than the last.

"Fuck." I whispered, closing my eyes as he bit my shoulder, he was growling. He was close, the growl was my indicator. His teeth were still tightly gripped on my shoulder, it grew stronger as he got closer, closer. I felt blood droplets trickling down my shoulder, as he threw his head back. He eventually flopped down on top of me, looking up at me.

"You're all sticky." He said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"And who's fault would that be?" I said, patting his head.

"Didn't do anything." He said, he was already tired. I chuckled, moving my hand away from his head. He growled, groping the bed to find my hand, moving it back to his head. I rolled my eyes, patting his head again. I yawned, moving his fringe out of his face so that I could check whether he had decided to sleep or not. He was looking up at me, staring at me in fact.

"Why're you staring?" I asked with a frown, holding his fringe out of the way.

"I like looking at you."
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Lost In Stereo

A.N
Okay, so I've had an amazing past few days. On Thursday, I met my idols and the nicest men in the entire universe. All Time Low are the most genuine people on the universe- AND THEY RECOGNISED ME!! They're my favourite people in existence and I don't care if you don't like them I'll love them until the end 👌🏻 They've almost signed all of my CD's- (I'm running out ); )

Anyway, don't forget to comment and vote because it really helps me out <3