Chapter Twenty-Eight

Gerard P.O.V

It felt somewhat right that we were all together at the house. We were almost on our way to going back to hell- I had somebody to punish for giving that witch my book. I was getting angry thinking about it, so I decided that it was best to think of other things. Frank being naked was the only thing that I could think of. Mikey and his little mouse were in the lounge, she was already sat on his knee, her head tucked under his chin. I dragged Frank up the stairs, to our old room, closing the door behind us. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at me through innocent eyes.

"Don't look at me through those eyes." I smirked, as he smiled slyly. He knew what he was doing to me, and I loved his ever-growing confidence. The confidence's growing in my pants, was all that I could think, as we stared into each other's eyes. We both wanted it- the best part was that we didn't have to be quiet. I walked over to him slowly, pushing him down onto the bed as he giggled. Crawling on top of him, I hovered my head above his, he bit his lip. Leaning down, I pressed my forehead against his, his eyes begging me to kiss him. Smiling, I cupped his cheek, brining his mouth up to mine. He groaned into my mouth, his hand snaking up to wrap around my waist.

"What eyes am I meant to look at you with?" He cooed, releasing his mouth from mine.

"Ones that look like they belong to a little boy. You're not innocent anymore." I said, silencing him before he could protest. I pinned his hands above his head, his giggle echoing into my mouth. His skin was softer than usual, his cheeks rosier- all of which made the bulge in my pants get bigger and bigger. Pressing my lips against his, he allowed my tongue to explore his mouth. I could already taste his pleasure, I could feel it more when I reached down into his pants. I took huge satisfaction from the loud moan that emitted from his mouth- my hands were freezing cold. "Shush, little boy." I cooed, as he moaned into my mouth.

Sitting back, he got out from underneath me, wrapping his legs around my torso. I smiled as his lips locked with my neck, my mouth opened as I groaned. I hadn't realised how pleasuring it was to have somebody suck on your neck like that, I was hoping that he'd leave a mark. I'd get my own back and leave more on his body. I ran a hand through his hair, feeling his teeth against my skin. My hands snaked down his body, leaving tiny little scratches as trophies. I reached into his pants, digging my nails into his ass cheeks, listening to the sound of his lips against my neck. I grabbed hold of his hair, yanking his head back, a smile spread across his face. Lifting his shirt over his head, I saw the excitement in his eyes, the lust. God knew that I wanted to fuck him so hard that he screamed my name for minutes at a time. But- I wanted to go slow. To savour every minute of it.

Throwing his shirt into the corner, I allowed him to take mine off. He pulled me up off the bed, kneeling down in front of me, looking up at me with those innocent eyes. They sent a shiver across my body, more so when he pulled my jeans down. I could tell that he loved to tease me, I could see it in the glint in his eyes. He reached up, stroking me over my underpants. I bit my bottom lip, closing my eyes, reaching down to run my fingers through his hair, loving how soft it felt against my fingers.

"Stop teasing me." I said, gripping his hair tightly again, listening to him giggle like a little schoolgirl. He pulled my underpants down, taking me into his hands, jerking slowly. I moaned, thinking of all of the things I was going to do to him. I was going to leave every mark that I could, every scratch, every bruise, every handprint. He was mine, and I was going to make that clearer. I felt him put my dick into his mouth, I grabbed his hair again, moving it at my own pace. He gagged, his thrust spasming around me, threatening to tip me over the edge. A few moments later, I let go of his hair, putting a finger under his chin. I kissed the saliva from his chin, picking him up.

I placed him gently down on the bed, his legs wrapped around me. I pulled his pants off, tossing them aside, reaching into his boxers. My hands were still ice-cold, making him squirm. Looking into his eyes, my hand held his throat, fingers loosely gripping onto it. I'll save the rough stuff for later, I told myself, as I slowly jerked my hand. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, my hand working faster, goosebumps appearing on his pale skin. I let go of him, listening to him whimper from the lack of touch. I flipped him over, listening to him giggle again as I grabbed his ass. I sank my teeth into the left cheek, my favourite cheek, listening to him gasp. I left purple marks up and down his back, having accomplished my goal of marking my territory.

I crawled on top of him, putting my mouth near his ear. "Scream for me baby." I growled.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Lights Out by Royal Blood

A.N
Long time no update! I literally have the faintest idea of where this fic is gonna go- but I'll try not to drag it out for too long <3

Don't forget to comment and vote, it really helps me out.