1

AUTHOR'S NOTE : This chapter will be kinda short since this is just the start, but I hope you'll enjoy this story. Also the first three chapters are kinda meh but trust me on this. I will make it better so just bear with me.
----------------------------------------------------------

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy, living like a washed up celebrity,
I hear as Brendon sings the word to the crowd. He suddenly looks at me, and well, the "show" is about to begin

Shooting fire works like it's the fourth of july

I hear him sing more while he's approaching me.

Tug

I felt my heartbeat as he nears and the next thing I know he pulled my neck to share a mic. Things we do to please the crowd, huh? I fear not. What I mean you ask? Well, I've been in love with Brendon, 2 years after I joined the band, and I can't let him find out about it. I'm scared that this act we do on stage will change forever and he'll think differently of me.

Anyways, we finally went back to our original positions and the song ends.

"Thank you guys! I had fun tonight!" I heard him scream through the mic. Victorious was our final song of the night and finally, god I can rest. I've been so tired lately since we don't get enough sleep because the locations of our tour right now are near.

We went to the backstage to fix ourselves and Brendon was still full of energy after everything
"That was the best one yet! I can't wait for the next ones!" He excitedly said to us

"Yeah, right Brendon. Don't you get tired even just a bit? We literally slept for 3 hours last night." I said as I yawned
He just shook his head so I smirked and continued fixing my things. He was just running around, playing.
He's just so full of energy. I love it. I thought to myself I can't seem to get enough of him.