18

BRENDON

I'm kinda excited about the party those two assholes were inviting us to, two nights ago. I mean, we haven't partied for months now because of tour and band stuff. We were being really busy so this could be some good getaway, I'm gonna be really wasted but I probably won't because Dallon will be there and I just wanna make out with his beautiful face within the entire time of the party. I choose my priorities okay? I love alcohol but Dally is even more important.

I stood up from my seat to get the newspaper today, I feel the need to read it for some reason. I grew up reading the newspaper with my dad and I kinda do it sometimes too. I went out to the front porch to pick up the morning newspaper. As soon as I grabbed it, I looked at the headline, 'Fifteen year old girl got pregnant by her twenty three year old boyfriend.' What kinda headline is this? Who even wrote this, this is so not headline worthy. I rolled my eyes at the thought, I mean this is not news with what our world has become.

I went back inside and sat down on the couch, reading more articles and sipping some coffee. "Aw." I growled silently as I burnt myself with the coffee, the fuck I made this seven minutes ago how is it this hot still? I rubbed my bottom lip as I hold up my newspaper to get back on reading.

I've been reading for thirty minutes when suddenly my newspaper was stolen from my grip and I saw it fall on the floor harshly, "Hey! I was reading that!" I said, a little bit frustrated at Dallon who was the culprit to tossing my precious newspaper away. "Nobody reads newspapers anymore, baby boy." Dallon said, I don't know if it's just me but he sounds seductive.

"Well, I do. Please pick it up and give it back to me." I said sternly, hoping to have him follow my instructions. "No!" He said slamming his hands on my shoulder, causing me to fall back deeper into the couch. "I want your attention." What is up with him today? I don't think he's high right now because he doesn't take drugs. "What? You always have my attention, babe. But like just let me read my paper." I replied, trying to make my tone smooth and romantic. I mean, I'd choose him over anything but I really really wanna read that next article with the weird title on it.

"Please." He said once more and he placed his right knee in between my thighs, pushing it further back putting friction between my crotch and his knees. I released a quiet whimper at the sensation, I looked up at Dallon with a grin on his face. "You liked that, baby boy?" He asked, the same grin etched on his face. "N-no." I blushed. I do but I denied it. He pulled away, the friction letting loose and I stood up straight, "Okay." He said cheaply and he walked away, headed to the kitchen.

I tried to grab his hand but I failed to reach it. I got kinda bummed out too, so I don't think I'll bother running after him right now. But later? Oh, I'll give him what he wants. Because I don't want my little boy to be upset with me, I'll just wait for a bit. I smirked at the thought. I stood up to grab my newspaper and sat back down, opening it to the page where I last read.

---------------------

I stretched as I placed my newspaper down the coffee table. I grabbed my, now empty, coffee cup and headed to the kitchen where Dallon stood. Just drinking his hot chocolate as he leans back on the counter, his head lightly touching the cupboard. I placed my cup on the sink and turned back to face Dallon, who just placed his cup beside mine and turned to exit the kitchen.

I quickly followed him and hugged him from behind. "Bren—" he almost says, but he was cut off with his own quiet whimper as I groped his crotch with my right hand tightly. "You like that, baby boy?" I asked him, mocking the tone he was using earlier. "N-no?" He answered, but I know damn well that he does. I mean he's growing an erection in my palm right now. "Y-yes." He replied once more and I smirked, my face blushing.