23

DALLON

"Come on, babe." We ran up the stairs into the room, carrying everything that I bought yesterday from a place called Home Deco. I swear the items there are absolutely beautiful, they're perfect for redecorating a house, or even decorating a newly bought house. I did pick up some groceries in the process so we'd have no troubles in the following week, it was absolutely a disaster going in there though. There was an eighty percent sale on all the items and can you just imagine the surge of moms barging through every isle. I know, I've seen it.

"Okay, hold on. What did you even buy?" Brendon asked as he follows me up the stairs with the same bags that I'm carrying. "Some stuff for the wall, maybe even desk decorations. I just hope you'd like it." I explained as I reached the end of the stairs and opened the door to our room, "I think I'm gonna love it."

He trailed after me and I placed down the bags that I was carrying, he did just the same. We started unpacking and removing the newly bought decorations and for each one that Brendon pulls out, he emits a weird sound as a reaction that made me chuckle. "What are you even doing?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows and smiling. "I'm reacting, Mr. Weekes." I just rolled my eyes and continued unpacking.

I started to picture where I could place and hang some of the wall decorations, so I started to decorate the desk while I'm deciding. I placed a black wood pen holder and a new desk lamp on the desk where I would usually spot Brendon writing songs. It perfectly fits the room's aura since the room is mainly composed of black, white and grey items, the same colors I picked up from the store.

"Dal, do you think this could go up here?" He asked, holding up a framed grayscale printed canvas over the bed's headboard. "Yeah, it looks great." He nodded and he started to drill a hole where he could place a hook to hang the frame.

After a few more hours of redecorating, we have finally finished everything that needs to be put. "There." I said dusting off the dirt on my hands, "Looks good." Brendon commented, and I smiled.

"I'm really hungry," I looked up at the time, pausing for a few seconds, "It's almost twelve thirty." I continued, Brendon furrowed his eyebrows as he looks at me. "Why don't we clean up and shower? I don't wanna eat feeling dirty and gross." I cringed and raised my arms to look at the sweat and dust on it. "Okay, let's go."

We quickly cleaned up all the trash and bags that was lying on the floor, and then we made our way to the bathroom. I guess we're gonna shower together? I mean, I don't really mind. I brushed my teeth on the sink, looking into the mirror. Is it just me or do you look at the mirror weirdly whenever you would wash your face or brush your teeth and the sort. I spat out the remaining toothpaste and washed my face altogether. "Aren't you gonna brush your teeth, Brendon? You're gross." I teased, putting my toothbrush back into the holder. "Of course I am, I was just waiting for you to finish." He answered.

I stripped off all of my clothes and threw it in the laundry basket, stepping inside the shower and turning the valve. "Oh my god, it's so cold." I squealed as cold water hit my skin directly, I rubbed my palms throughout my body to distribute the water. "I'm coming in." Brendon called out from the other side of the curtain, "Don't make it sound so sexual ewie." I said, and splashed some water onto his face. "Stop, or I'll..." He pushed me, the wall gently hitting against my back.

"No kink, B. Just shower." I pushed him back slowly to stand up straight again, he supported my arms as he looked at me with pouty lips. "Is that a hickey?" I asked, "No." He pouted deeper, doubt started to fill my thoughts but I shrugged it off before it completely took over. I don't remember giving him a hickey, the last one had already healed. He gave me a peck on the lips and we finally started to wash ourselves properly without any jokes. I shook my head and tried to ignore it.