2

AUTHOR'S NOTE : HEY GUYS! I NEED SOME FEEDBACK. ARE YOU ENJOYING IT SO FAR? I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER ALONG THE CHAPTERS. JUST BEAR WITH ME
- brendonswhore
--------------------------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning to Brendon screaming.
"Dallon!" I heard as I open my eyes, squinting because of the harsh bright light
"Good you're finally up! We were just about to start sound check." I rolled over as he was saying to stand up and fix myself.  "Okay, I'll follow. I'll just go get ready." I said reassuringly and he nodded.

I started my day with brushing my teeth and washing my face and shortly after I went inside the arena.
Brendon saw me and nodded as a sign of starting, I guess? Nonetheless I grabbed my bass and started playing some songs while Brendon sings to it. God he's just so perfect, I can't handle this I thought to myself trying as hard as I could to compose myself, and not fangirl in front of him.

We finished sound check after 30 minutes. Good we have more time to rest.
I went back to the bus and I noticed Brendon following me, "Hey, Brendon. What's up?" He just smiled and shortly after he laughed creepily. No, here we go again.

I just rolled my eyes as we approach the tour bus. You know, the one thing that the media and everybody else doesn't know is that Brendon loves playing games and being an asshole. YES, AN ASSHOLE. he's not as nice as you think he is.

"Stop it, Brendon!" I screamed at him in anger. He just laughed like a psychopath. I laid down to the couch and just ignored him until he stops.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I dozed off. I yawned as I stretched my body. Afterwards I looked at my phone to see what time it is.
4:12 PM
Well, time to shower. The concert starts at 7pm so we have more than enough time to prepare.

I stood up grabbed my towel, and some clothing pieces and I walked over to the bathroom.
I don't hear any sounds coming from inside the shower, I suppose nobody's inside. So I grabbed the door handle and opened the door and sure enough I. WAS. WRONG. I saw with my own two eyes a naked Brendon Urie standing at the shower.

He must've noticed my presence, He turned around and saw me. "Hey, Dallon. Like what you see?"
I accidentally glanced over his dick. It's huge I thought to myself. My mouth was wide open in an 'o' manner. I quickly closed the door in shock and heavy breathing filled my lungs. I just saw Brendon, in the shower, with his ass and his dick right in front of me. I was hyperventilating, I don't know what to do. I heard him scream, "Dallon, join in! Come on!" I heard him say from the other side of the wall.

How could I be so stupid?! I totally forgot that everything in this bus is soundproof, except if you do something or scream so loud it will go through, probably because I just woke up but still! I heard the bathroom door open and surely enough, Brendon, with just a towel covering him from the waist down comes out. But before he could see me, I quickly stood up and composed myself.

"Got any boners?" He playfully said, "Let's check." He groped my crotch and thank god I wasn't hard because I'll literally die on the spot. "Brendon, what the fuck!" I blushed, but I quickly slapped his hand away to prevent him from noticing and anything bad from happening. He walks away laughing. Why does he love teasing me?

I went in the bathroom, turned the shower on and I still can't get anything out my head. I stood there for a solid 5 minutes just going over and over the unexpected ill event. "God! I need to stop thinking about it, it's not like anything is for real, right? He just touched my crotch to tease me. Grrr." I muttered to myself losing track of time due to overthinking. I just quickly finished my shower so I can get out of there and get some fresh air.

I stepped out with Brendon on the couch, he glanced at me and smiled playfully "Hey, peeping tom." He smiled, I knew he wasn't serious. "You wish! You should've locked the door anyways." I blushed but tried not to show him

He stood up, went right in front of me, I can feel his breath touching my neck, and whispered to my ear, "Admit it, you liked it didn't you?" He sounded serious. I felt my heart raising "I-uh uh" I stuttered. "What's the matter, Dal?" He winks, "Are you nervous?" He laughed again. I feel embarrassed. "Just messing with you." I hate that guy. He always loves making fun of me, and teasing me, and he could just manipulate me with a snap of a finger. He walks away to get some snacks. I went out to finally let myself breathe.

Hours passed and 7 pm came. We walked in on the stage and I heard the loud screams of creepy teenagers and all sorts of other people. Brendon started out with talking to the crowd and proceeds to sing I write sins not tragedies.

He walks over to me mid song, here we go again. I kneeled in front of him and loud screams are the only thing I can hear right now, from all the fangirling and fanboying of people. He jerked the microphone in front of me looking like I was giving him head. I stood up after he walked away. I wish that was real. NO DALLON YOU CAN'T IMAGINE THAT. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AND YOU HAVE NO CHANCE, YOU'RE GAY AND HE'S STRAIGHT. Harsh but true. I needed to remind myself. I tried to not make eye contact all throughout the show, but he would catch me looking at some instances. I just can't help it.

Finally, the show is finished. As soon as we said our goodbyes to the audience, I quickly ran backstage to get some water. I slammed the door shut, locked it, so I can have a moment to let everything that has happened today sink in.

It was so hard, because everything is just so weirdly good and bad today. I don't know how to feel.