12

DALLON

"Move in?!" I looked at him straight in the eyes. "Sorry, I mean you don't have to if you're not ready yet." He said as he looked down with worried eyes, "I'd love to, but are you sure you want to live with an annoying, tall bandmate?" I giggled as I jokingly asked him the question.

"Well if that annoying, tall bandmade is you, then I will gladly do so." He said as we both giggled at the sarcasm. "On a serious note, don't you think that it's a bit too quick to ask me to move in? I mean we literally just confessed to each other like a day ago." I frowned with that, I mean I'd love to move in with Brendon, it's just that I'm a little bit too shy to accept the offer that quickly even if it's B asking. "Dallon, we've known each other for years," he sighed before he spoke another word, "and the feelings were kept too long to just let it go to waste." He's got a point, but still I'm too shy to accept the offer. I looked down on my knees, unsure of what to say.

"Please, Dallon. I insist, I mean we've been together on tour for years and I know what it feels like to live with you already. And I love it." Does he really? I felt my cheeks heat up as he said the words of compliment. Should I move in? "But—" before I can say anything he cut me off. "Please. Please, Dallon. I don't want you out of my sight again like what happened." He's too attached to me now, I must say it is weird but it feels good to know that the person you love cares about you. "Okay, I will move in with you." I said as I stood up to hug him, "Yes! Thanks, Dallon." We hugged each other for about fifteen seconds until we realized that we're getting into it too much.

I heard the door open and we immediately broke free from our hug making sure whoever it was at the door wouldn't see it. "Hey!— uh were you awkwardly standing for thirty minutes?" It was Daniel and I giggled at his joke. "No, silly. We were-uh" Oh shit what possible excuse can I say to him? "Preparing! Right, Dallon? We were just preparing to get out of this dressing room." Good idea, B. I saw Dan's eyes as it looks at us with confusion. "You came in the right time, Dan!" I continued Brendon's attempt at his impromptu terrible excuses. I hope it's enough to convince him or scare him away with our weirdness. "Yeah, whatever. We'll leave in five, go to your tour bus and Ken and I will be inside ours." He said as he shut the door.

"Well, that was close." Damn, it was. I wouldn't know what to do if he found out that Brendon and I has a thing. Or do we have a thing? "Well, let's get going." I said as we picked up our bags and instruments, we both walked out the door and went our way to the bus.

-------------------------------------

I heard Brendon sigh as he sat down beside me, we're currently on our way to the next venue. But we won't perform until tomorrow night, so rest day I guess? "Last one performance and its all over." Yeah, he's right. I'll miss performing, it's not certain when we'll be having our next tour. I looked at his brown eyes as he started to speak again, "But on the bright side," He started to scoot over nearer to me and I felt my cheeks heat up. I know, I know he's been really sweet to me but it feels like it's something new everytime. "You'll be living with me. So this is not as bad as it is." He smiled and hugged me as he gave me a peck on the lips. "Jee, you love me too much." We both giggled, he's too cute right now to handle. "It's good that you noticed." He giggled as he gave me another peck.

The peck started to slowly turn into passionate kisses, he gently pushed me and I fell to my back on the couch. Holy shit, this is— He pulled away to take a breath, "Dallon." He whispered to my ear as he started to let his lips slowly crawl down to the side of my neck. "I love you." He said in between his breathing, I love you more, B. He started sucking on the side of my neck and I felt a sharp pain that caused me to moan a little louder than I thought I'd be releasing, "Ugh, Bren—" I felt him pull away, "Sorry, Dal– Oh my god!" My eyes widened as I heard Brendon scream in what seems to be horror. "Oh god, oh god." He said frantic as I sat up from my previous position and gave him a concerned look. "What? What happened?" My neck kinda hurts, did he just suck blood out of me? I rubbed the part of my neck that stung and it felt worse when I touch it.

"Uhh, Dal, I might've accidentally gave you," he paused as he cringed, "A hickey." My eyes widened at what he said. A hickey? Holy shit, holy shit! What if the others see my hickey and they find out about us? This will wreck Brendon's career! I started to panic, I literally don't know what to do. I heard the main door knob moving, "Brendon? Dallon? We're here." I looked at Brendon wide eyed, "Brendon!" He seems so calm, what's up with him? "Why are you panicking? It's just a hickey." Uh what? This hickey can destroy his career, destroy his friendship with other people. "But I'm scared that your career will end when they find out you're doing this to a gay person." His eyes looked at mine with a confused look, "Brendon? Dallon? Are ya'll dead?" Someone called out from the door again, we need to think quick. "Like I said, I don't care as long as I'm with you. Besides, none of the people around me are homophobic. And they know that I'm bi." He approached me and hugged me, "Now go."

I stepped away from our hug, and looked at him with worried eyes. He smiled once more with reassurance. I took something to cover up the hickey as I walked closer to the door but as soon as I open the door it fell down. "Hey, Daniel!" I said as cheerful as I can trying to cover up what I feel right now. Distress, I don't even know why I'm stressing about this. "Uh, Hey! What took you so lo- woah! Is that a hickey?" How did he see it? What?! I felt around my neck and the towel that I covered it up with fell without me even noticing. "Uh, no?" He looked at me with glaring eyes, oh shit this is really intimidating. I've never seen him like this. "Are you keeping something from us?" His look still as sharp as before. "Come in, come in" I laughed awkwardly as I gestured for him to get in our bus.

"Hey, Daniel." Brendon, I swear to god. Why isn't he stressing about this? "Brendon. Explain. What have you been keeping to us?" Damn, Dan is being so stern right, it's kinda scaring me. "Well, you see, Daniel. Dallon and I are in a relationship." A relationship?! He hasn't even asked me to be his boyfriend yet. "You haven't asked me to be your boyfriend yet, so it's not official." I blushed as they both looked at me with confused looks scribbled on their faces. "But he gave you a hickey?" True, but like we're technically not together yet, right? "Tell me, when did it start? How did it happen?" I looked at Brendon, and he knew what I was trying to tell him. "Well, okay. Let's sit down." We all sat down as he started to tell the story of how everything started.

---------------------

"Wow, that- that must've took a lot of courage." Okay, so Daniel ended up crying to Brendon and I's story. We all stood up and had a group hug, "I'm so proud of both of you. Please, you have to tell the others too. But only when you're ready." We nodded and honestly, I felt proud at what had become of Brendon and I. "We will, very soon."

Well, I guess I worried too much. Hmm, I should trust my friends more, I mean they've done so much for me.

************

A/N :

Hey guys! I promise I'll give you more interesting chapters. This one is super shitty, I got a shit ton of writer's block lately. So yeah, this is just kind of a filler chapter I guess.

-brendonswhore