3

AUTHOR'S NOTE : This is kinda just a filler chapter I guess? So yeah.

-Brendonswhore

---------------------------

I finished contemplating about what happened earlier, finally. I was just about to doze off when I heard a knock and a call from my door, "Hey, Dal." He called, it's Brendon. I just listened until he said his next words. "Pack up, we're going to a nice hotel. We have a three day break from tour to rest and stuff like that." I answered him with a yes since I was kinda grumpy because I was literally about to fall asleep. But I'm happy we can rest for atleast three days! "We'll wait for you in the bus." He followed up.

I started to pack my things and went straight to the tour bus. "Woo, great job guys! We have a three day break. Be sure to rest so we have better energy through the coming last few tour dates." Kenneth smiling and congratulating our hardwork. We all shouted a 'yeah!'. I can just hear them talking and having fun while I am slowly drifting off to sleep, because of the tiredness and stress of today. I can't believe how insane things were, how crazy can my life get? I thought to myself drifting fast asleep.

----------------------------------

Someone woke me up 1 hour after I fell asleep. Great, my sleep has to be disturbed to get a better one. "We're here!" Brendon screams a little bit as we get out of the bus. I must say, this place looks beautiful! It definitely looks like I'll get some good sleep here.

We walked in the front door and oh my god this place is actually gorgeous. There's a chandelier that illuminates the place, and crystals across the walls that's being accentuated by the light of the chandelier. We walked to the front desk to check in. "Separate rooms for four, please." Kenneth politely says to the lady on the front desk. "One bed each?" The lady asks back, "The three bedrooms will have single beds, while the remaining one will have 2 does that sound good?" Isn't that too much bed? But thinking about it, yeah we have our crew and stuff so, like I guess that's fine.

We were finally checked in and the first thing I do is just change to a gray sweatpants and a basic tee and then jumped on my bed. Damn, this bed is really soft and comfortable. I thought to myself, drifting off to sleep once again for the third time.

I heard noises outside, but I just ignored it. Shortly after, I hear knocks on the door AGAIN. Can my sleep get any worse? I stood up slowly, the knocking on the door stops for a sec and starts again. I open the door and, "Brendon?" What is Brendon doing at my door at 2 in the morning? "Hey, Dal?" He started, "Can I stay in your hotel room?"

Tug

I felt my heartbeat as he said those words. What? Brendon? Staying with me, only the two of us, alone in a hotel room? "Why?" I asked due to confusion. Why would he ask to stay in my room at 2am?! I'm genuinely confused right now. "Well, there are these two crazy girls who found out what hotel room I was staying at. And they just left but I heard them say they'll be back so, I was thinking I could get some peace in your room?" His tired smile made me blush a little. He sounds a little nice right now. It's a bit... strange. I'm not used to him being this nice. I just agreed and realized something.

"Brendon, I'll be sleeping on the floor. Toss me a pillow and a blanket." We have one small ass bed and his face turned confused as I said so. "Why? There's no problem with you sleeping beside me right?" He's right there's nothing to be weirded about except I'M INLOVE WITH HIM! "We're bestfriends, Dallon. Come on." He said as he pat the soft cushion beside him. I just groaned and said yes, I have no time to argue about this. I'm really tired.

I laid down beside him and this is a real dream coming true. I'm in a freaking small bed beside Brendon! I turned my back on him so he wouldn't see me blushing and kinda freaking about the situation. "Goodnight, Dal." He said and I waited for a few minutes to respond to him. "Hey, Brendon." No answer. He's asleep already. He must be really tired. I sat up and looked at his angelic sleeping face.

I could look at him like this all the time. He looks so cute sleeping and being all nice. Not like his usual asshole-y playful attitude. I thought to myself, staring at a sleeping Brendon feels like the time is stopping. His eyes twitched and I quickly went back down and on my side, my back facing him, and I just clenched my eyes together. It would be total nightmare if he caught me creepily staring at him. I thought.

I forced myself to sleep overthinking again about Brendon being beside me right now in the middle of the night. But, it's so hard to fall asleep when the person who makes you so weak is practically sleeping with you. I just thought and thought. The last thing I know, I lost the battle to sleep.
-----------------------

I opened my eyes slowly with my back facing Brendon. "Huh?" I muttered when I felt something around my waist. I looked down and it was Brendon hugging me from behind. "Wha-Woah!" I screamed, falling off the small bed and waking Brendon up. It just caught me off guard, I mean what the hell is he doing?!

"Wha- are you alright, Dal?" He said as he sat up rubbing his eyes. "Ye-yeah." I quickly said as I feel my cheeks heating up. "What happened?" I can't just tell Brendon about what happened right? He doesn't seem to know, maybe he was dreaming? "Uh- nothing." I stood up, looked behind me and walked towards the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't know why I feel irritated right now, I mean I just slept beside Brendon. I'm supposed to be happy, right? "You alright buddy?" I heard Brendon ask from the door. He stood there with his beautiful shirtless body. Oh my god. I thought to myself. "Yeah." I said making my answer as short as possible. "Are you sure?" He asks again. Is he even concerned or is he just trying to annoy me. Because if he is trying to annoy me he's winning. I groaned and muttered a 'yeah'.

He was smiling like an asshole. I know he's playing right now, ugh. His nice attitude only exists at night. I walked out of the bathroom and I tripped and fell. I heard a loud playful, sinister laugh. It was Brendon, pranking me. I fell flat to my face. I looked at him angrily as I was standing up. I wiped my face in anger and noticed my nose was bleeding, I looked at the blood on my fingers and snapped at Brendon.

"NOT NOW, BRENDON!" I turned around and he tried to stop me while still laughing, "It's just a joke, Dallon." I walked out the hotel door and ran out. "Wait!"