Cuddles (Crowley x Reader)

You cry out in agony as the large male places his foot on your back pinning you down as you try to escape.. your entire squad had been wiped out by a male vampire and two females who seemed to follow his commands. "Get off me!" You shout in a raspy voice, thrashing around to get away from him, none of which succeeded.

"My my, don't we have a feisty little lamb here!" He says in a happy tone kicking away your weapon. "Yes Lord Crowley,  it is isn't it?" A blonde haired vampire answers. Lord Crowley, the utter d*ck who thinks it's alright to step on people. 

You grunt as he quickly picks up your now limp body and throws you over his broad shoulder. "Put me down you creep!" You shout out in anger as you thump his back weakly,  you energy already draining. "Now now" he answers softly "no need to be angry little lamb, I've already taken a liking to you so I'm keeping you as my pet!"

You only groan in response before completely blacking out, your last memory being one of two very jealous looking female vampires.

TIME SKIP -- 1 YEAR

You yawned as you crawled out of your large, fluffy bed, your feet touching the freezing floor making you wince inwardly. As you turn around you come face to face with a sleepy vampire. "Come on Crowley, you need more sleep, you went to bed later than usual, stay there" you say sternly as he sits back in bed pouting like a small child.

"But I don't wanna. I want to spend time with my darling (Y/N!)" He retorts making you roll your eyes. As you try to think of a way to make him stay in bed you end up coming to the solution that lying beside him was the easiest option.

"You can be so childish sometimes" you sigh reluctantly as he pulls you towards him happily grinning like a maniac. "Thank you (Y/N)" the 13th progenitor whispers seductively in your ear making you breath hitch and your heart beat quicken. "N-No problem, I'm only doing my duty as your lover" you say in reply remembering what happened a few months ago.

FLASHBACK

You were sat by yourself in the library as Lord Crowley walked in sitting beside you and smiling sheepishly. "Are you okay?" You ask the large male allowing yourself to admire the view. He nods in response and hugs you tightly sighing. "You know like humans and vampires can't be together?" You only nod in response waiting for him to continue speaking. "Well I love you more than I'm proud to say, you're my world now (Y/N)... and I've thought of a solution! If I change you into a vampire,  then we could be together without worrying as much!" He says happily as he pushes out his chest clearly proud of the plan that he came up with.

You were quite taken aback by his thoughts but quickly came to decide that it was the only way. As you nodded your head Crowley leaned in, briefly pausing in front of you before kissing you softly, his lips gentle against your own as he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you onto his lap. His hand cheekily squeezes your ass making you yelp out in surprise at his forward actions.

This gave the vampire enough time to slip his tongue into your mouth, a metallic tasting liquid also entering as he kisses you passionately. As he pulls away he nods at you and smiles sincerely. "Drink my blood now (Y/N)" he whispers seriously as you look at him with nervous eyes. You do as you were told and drink the foul tasting liquid reluctantly... that was when the transformation from human to vampire began and the indescribable thirst for blood soon followed.

END OF FLASHBACK

Now here you were, lay beside the love of your life as he holds you tightly, whispering sweet thing about you into your ear endlessly. He truly was your world, and you were his everything, his universe, he could no longer imagine living without you.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Crowley, now sleep before I change my mind and leave you" you say in a teasing tone of voice as you close your eyes. That threat enough was enough to send the noble to sleep, him mind treating him to wonderful dreams full of you..