Contract (Kureto x Reader)

Your heart raced as you sat beside your to-be husband Kureto Hiragi. You have always admired him for who he was, but then again, who didn't? You didn't understand why you had been chosen to be his bride as you were not part of a powerful family like the Hiragi's or the Ichinose's, you were nothing more than a commoner to them, an expendable object.

Yet here you were, sat next to Kureto signing a contract agreeing to marry the lieutenant general. Tenri Hiragi's piercing stare bore into your soul as you finished signing your name, your hand trembling as you did so. You then passed the pen to Kureto and gripped your hands together tightly holding your breath as he scribbled his name onto the piece of paper with a stern expression.

Kureto then slid the parchment paper over to Tenri before standing up, and turning to face you. "(Y/N) your belongings are already at the new apartment, I have a few jobs to deal with before heading home. I'll meet you there later on" he states in a clear voice before exiting the large room leaving you alone with the rather scary man called Tenri Hiragi.

You stutter a quick reply before turning to the Hiragi leader and smiling with the most courage you could muster before standing up and heading towards your new apartment.

You had only talked to Kureto once or twice before being told that you were going to marry him. Ever since that day you've worried about what would happen in the future. But now here you were, stood in front of a grand looking door waiting to see what life had to offer you.

After taking a deep breath you walk inside closing the door behind you as you admired the large rooms. An apartment? It looked more like a mansion! You couldn't help but smile as you looked around your new home. You placed your (weapon of choice) next to the bed and sighed a content sigh before kicking off your shoes and flopping down onto the large king sized bed grinning like the Cheshire cat. Gosh this bed was so comfortable!

A little while later you sit up with a jerk as you heard the door open and close with a soft click. You turned to look at the muscular male figure standing in the doorway, your breath hitching slightly as he walks over to the plush bed sitting down beside you with a tired expression.

He takes off his shoes and unbuttons his shirt before lying down on top of the bed with his eyes closed. As you sit there awkwardly he opens one of his enchanting brown eyes and stares up at your anxious figure. "Are you going to lie down with me or not?" He asks in a sleepy tone of voice.

Not wanting to seem rude to your new husband you lie down beside Kureto allowing him to wrap his muscular arm around your waist pulling you closer to his large body. Not being able to stop your curiosity you take a deep breath before asking the important question that has been on your mind for days. "Um.. Kureto? Why was I chosen to marry you?"

He grunts in reply before sighing and propping himself up by his elbow. "You were chosen to marry me because I wanted you. You see, I've had my eyes on you for quite a while. Your fighting style is superb and for being a girl with no family name you have come a long way with your training and squadron" he states blankly.

Your expression saddens as you hear his reason, of course, he only noticed me because of what reports say, not on my true self. "But.." he continues "you intrigue me, you're beautiful in many ways and your personality attracts me toward you like a magnet. You drive me crazy." He admits, a blush coating his handsome features as he looks away from you.

You stare up at him with shocked eye, blushing a deep red as you smile. "I've always admired you even since we first met, but I never thought that something like this would happen" you whisper in response to his confession. A smirk quickly forms on his lips as he bends down over you, kissing you softly on the lips before laying back down on the bed.

"I love you (Y/N)" he seductively whispers in your ear nibbling it gently before closing his eyes and pulling you closer to his muscular chest with a small smile. You squeal as you feel his hot breath on your ears before blushing a darker shade of red and smiling. "I love you too Kureto" you answer as you lean against his body, the comfortable bed beneath you making you drowsy as you fall asleep in his arms...