Trapped (chapter 5)

I woke up the next morning hungry and thisty. They hadn't fed me much at all or gave me enough water to sustain my self. I really need more, if I am going to be walking in this weather. It's hot and about mid day, so the sun is blaring down on us. I had been sleeping on lol my side on the floor, trying to face away from the sun and keep my was in the shadows.

Getting to my feet, I notice that I was slightly off balance and that was never a good thing for a horse. Stumbling a bit and then steading my self. I stood as tall as I could and saw the men sitting around eating and the horses to.

I had nothing,

What did they think I was, some indestructible horse, un able to die of starvation.

Ha hell no,

I looked down at the ground and saw nothing but dirt there's no grass or any thing for me to eat and I needed for right now.

I wasn't in the shade either,

Oh great,

Head ache here we come, yes I'm a horse and yes I still get head aches and believe me they hurt. Sadly we don't have any medicine that we horses can take to stop it from hurting .. awes.

I watched as one of the men got up and walked over here. They stepped up close to me and tried to touchy nose but sharply raising my head up, I didn't let him .

Haha,

Plan two,

Change of behaviour.

I was going to become a annoying and temperamental with all of them now. Don't ask me why I'm just bored. I have no idea where this plan will lead me but oh well,

Where's the harm huh.

Obviously I missed the demo o. This one, after travelling again for hours. I began to feel faint and dizzy I tried to tell the men to stop for a miuite, so I can catch my breath but they wouldn't let me. Thinking it was just me being bossing and Miss
behaving

They tied me in between two of their horse a rope each side and pulled me on

I began to pant and sweat. My chest heaves trying to get some air in to my lungs.

It wasn't working.

I fell to my knees no longer able to stand. Shouts from the men, caused them all to come to a halt. The men riding the horses realising I was tired to fight them, release the ropes and I fell even further to the floor not laying completely on my knees and stomach. I slowly tilted so that I am Laying on My side.

I looked up to see the men surrounding me, before the blackness crept at the corners of my vision and I slowly faded in to darkness.....