Chapter 9

~Jodan's POV~

"Aubs we need to talk" I told him.

We were in our hotel room, sitting around working on songs. I had had this on my mind since me and Jermaine talked 2 days ago. I had to tell him about my past and everything I had done.

"Yeah baby?" He said looking up from his computer.

"Like serious talk." I told him. He closed his computer and I sat up.

"Okay" I could see a little fear in his eyes. I looked down.

"Well when I was younger I didn't make the best choices" I said still looking down. "I usually don't tell people this cause it's embarressing"

"Baby you can tell me anything." But could I really? Would he still like me after this? I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I um... When I was thirteen I made a stupid choice to sleep with someone that was sixteen. I really thought it was okay." Tears threatened to spill over. "But soon word got around that I had done this. I really didn't know better. But kids are mean and I got bullied for it until the end of high school."

"That wasn't your fault." I looked up at him, he looked as if he was thinking hard.

"There's more." I contined. "When my mom found out she basically ignored me. She didn't care for me or love me. The way I lived was she gave me money at the beginning of the month and that's what I had to live off of. She disowned me."

I looked back down.

"After that just to get attention I would do stupid shit. I tried weed, drank a lot, didn't come home and even got a tattoo. I also slept around a lot." I showed him the two tattoos he had already noticed. I had a couple more by now, they had meaning. "I did this until I realized it didn't work because she was never home and by then she didn't care." I paused  "It's all my fault my childhood was fucked up and why I'm so stupid."

He pulled me into a hug. "That's also the reason it's hard for me to let people in and why I cheerish the crew, they treat me like family." 

He pulled away from me and cleared my tears with his thumbs. He stared into my eyes for awhile. He looked as if he was trying to figure something out. 

"Please don't hate me." My voice cracked when he didn't say anything. I saw the look in his eyes change.

"Jordan I don't hate you." He whispered "I never could." He paused. "Do you still talk to her?"

"I havn't since I left the day I turned 18." I told him. He paused and looked into my eyes again. 

"Jordan I love you." I could see the love in his eyes, I knew he wasn't lying. I already knew what to say: the truth.

"Aubrey I love you too." He brought my lips to his and his warm soft lips enveloped mine.

Aubrey was different from anyone I had ever told this to. He didn't lie or press for more answers, he just gave me love;  love that I needed.

~Drake's POV~

Jordan's light moans filled the room. She had finally gotten to sleep after about an hour of crying. 

What she had told me didn't change my view on her or our relationship. She had to have courage to do that, not knowing how I was going to react. I'm happy she told me because this helps me understand her better. 

I ran my fingers through her long hair. This girl meant a lot to me. I wouldn't loose her, no matter what. I wouldn't fuck up like I had in past relationships. I thought I had loved before with girls in the past, but this was different. It was something I couldn't explain, it sounds corny but it's the truth. And the fact she loved me back meant the world to me. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and closed my eyes to go to bed.

I made a promise to myself, right then, that I would stay with her no matter what. 

***

Okay well hoped you liked. Can you leave feedback on this chapter, I wanna know what you have to say.

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna