Chapter 15

~Jordan's POV~

Aubrey and I got in the car. 

We had just walked out of the skating rink. We told the crew that I was tired and would meet them back at the house. I quickly got in on th passenger side and waited for Aubrey to get in. Once he was in his started the car and drove it out of the parking lot. We were both rushing because we both wanted eachother. 

As Aubrey drove Take Care still blasted through the speakers. I unbuckled my selt belt once he reached the interstate. I got on my knees and started kissing his weak spot, right on his jaw. 

"Jordan I'm driving." He maoned. I ran my finger down his chest. 

"So" I said. I reached down to his belt buckle. He reached down right as I unbuckled it. He was about to grab my hand when I started rubbing his hard through his boxers. I looked up at him, his eyes closed but quickly shot back open and looked back on the road. I took him out of his boxers and started rubbing up and down. "Tell me to stop Aubrey." I whispered.

He only moaned. "I promise I won't make a mess." I leaned down and swirled my tonuge on his tip. He put his hand on my head and pushed me down. He pushed until he could feel himself in the back of my throat. He let go of my head, I started moving up and down and moving my hand. I looked up at Aubrey who was struggling to keep his eyes on the road. I slowly brought my head all the way down and gagged. That's what it took to push him over the edge, he came in my mouth. As promised I licked it all up and put him back in his boxers. 

"Jordan you're crazy." He said. "We could have gotten pulled over."

"I didn't see you protesting." I buckled my selt belt. 

"Well when we get back to the house I'll just have to punish you." He glanced at me, and he pulled into a driveway. "Speaking of we're here now."

Once he stopped the car I got up and looked at the mansion. This thing was huge. I knew it would because the whole crew stays here but I didn't think it would be this big. 

"This is the YOLO Mansion" He said. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the door. Aubrey pulled out his keys and put them in the lock. Once he opened it, I was amazed.

"Thi-this is yours? Shit, I'm scared to touch anything." I told him.

"Yeah." He chuckled then walked past me. He threw his coat on the couch and went to the kitchen. He was so care free in this house, while I was careful not to touch anything. "Want something to drink?" He yelled throught the house.

"Um what do you have?" I walked into the kitchen.

"Beer, beer, beer, and water." He joked.

"I think I'll have a beer." I walked over to him amd got my beer. "So what are we doing tonight? It's not that late." I leaned against the counter and took a sip.

"Well I told you I was going to punish you." I gave me that cocky smile and walked over to me. I placed my beer behind me and wrapped my hands around his neck. 

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I can't tell you." He said. He leaned down and kissed me. "Get undressed." 

I gave him a confused look but did as he asked. He drank his beer and watched me. I didn't know why we were doing this here, but hey I'll just go for it. I was in my bra and thong when I stopped. 

~Drake's POV~

I knew what I wanted do to her. 

She was standing in her bra and thong waiting for me to do something. I took the last sip of my beer before I walked over to her. I picked her up and set her on the edge of the counter. I slowly kissed her and ran my hands down her body. I pulled away and made my way down her body. 

I removed her thong and kissed down her thighs. I slowly bent down and lighly kissed her clit. She wiggled away a little. I grabbed her and held her in place with my arms. I roughly started licking her clit. She jerked a litte at my sudden burst of aggressiveness. I heard something hit the ground and looked to see she had knocked the pepper over. I slowly brought my fingers up and suck two in her. I started off slow but soon increaed my pace. I didn't hit her spot each time, which was making her moan even more. I heard a pounding and looked up to see her hitting her fists against the counter, it was that good. I knew that would hurt later.

"Aubrey stop." She said. I ignored her. "Aubrey stop." I kept going until I felt her walls tighten around my fingers and her legs started shaking. She screamed out as her orgasm hit her harded than it ever had. Even after I sood up she was still shaking with her eyes closed. I smiled at this sight. Once she calmed down she glared at me.

"What? I told you that I would punish you." I smiled. She grabbed me and started taking my clothes off. Once she was done she lead me to s chair in the dining room. I sat down and she crawled on top of me. She slowly slid on me and started riding me. As she moved her hips the chair rocked.

I reached around her and grabbed her hips to make sure she didn't fall. I looked up to see her eyes closed. "Open them." I told her. She knew what I was talking about cause when I said that she looked down and bit her lip. I grabbed her ass and moved her faster, I was close and by the way her moans filled the room she was too.  "What's my name baby?" I asked right before she came. 

"Fuck Aubrey." She threw her head back. I followed behind her and came in her while maoning her name. She leaned down and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled. She got up and went to get our clothes. I walked up stairs to start the shower. 

As I did this I couldn't help but think about what happened the other night.

~~~

Well basically a chapter full of sex.

Comment and Vote.

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna