Chapter 46

~Aubrey's POV~

"Mr. Graham?" The nurse called me. I got up and followed her. We walked past a few rooms before we stopped at one. She opened the door and I followed her in. "Just make yourself comfortable and Mrs. Willson should be able to see you in a minute." I nodded and she closed the door. 

I looked around the room, the room and white and cream colored. Everything was so organized. I sat down on the couch on the room, it was right in front of a loveseat. There was a desk on the other side of the room. I ran my hand over my face before leaning back into the couch. 

I was hoping this lady could help me figure everything out, but right now I was nervous. I had never done anything like this and I hated opening up to people. I know I always opened up in music but it was different from actually talking out problems. I was just scared she would say I'm a fuck up and she can't help me. I stared at the white carpet until I heard the door open. A lady that looked about my age walked in the room. I had to admit she was pretty, caramel skin with jet black hair. She walked over to the love seat and sat down. 

"Hello Mr. Graham." She smiled.

"Hey." I looked down at the floor again. "You can call me Aubrey if you want, Mrs. Willson."

"Please call me Abby." I looked up at her, something about her made me feel more comfortable. "So what brings you to my office today?" I sighed and looked out of the window. Her office had a nice view on the city.

"I don't know where to begin." I admitted.

"Start from the beginning of course." I laughed a little.

"Let's see." I thought about that first time I ever met Jordan. "It all started in a recording studio in New York, I'm not sure what it was about her she was just.." I trailed off. "I knew I needed her in my life. Jordan, her name is Jordan. She had talent like no other, I mean you wouldn't believe it." Abby nodded writing down a few things. "I took her on tour with me. I don't know what it was I just knew she was different, you know? Over the course of the tour we got closer and of course started dating. Jordan knows me better than anyone else." I sighed. "So fast forward, I messed up. I ended up kissing another girl and we broke up, it was hard. I managed to cope with all of it though." I stopped for a moment, just thinking about everything. 

"Anyway we went on tour together again, little did I know she was pregnant." Abby looked up at me, I think she was trying to figure out where this was going. "When she told me that, I couldn't have been happier. We finished the tour, and she moved in with me. So a couple months after touring we went to Toronto just to get our minds right before the baby. Then she was about six months pregnant." I stopped for a moment and looked at Abby, she was writing a few things before she looked up. 

"You okay?" I didn't respond for a moment. 

"Yeah, yeah." This was the part of the story where it got hard. Things started going downhill. "Sorry, it's just hard I guess." She gave me a small smile.

"I understand, just finish when you're ready." I nodded and stared back out of the window. I noticed storm clouds had started rolling in.

"Okay, where was I? Six months pregnant..." Abby nodded and I continued. "While we were here, she felt weird things, in her stomach I mean. Well we found out she was in labor. We went to the hospital and as she was giving birth she, uh, she just couldn't do it." I felt tears welling in my eyes, I hadn't really talked about this with anyone. "I was pushed out of the room, and I wasn't sure what was going on." I felt a few tears leaving my eyes, I quickly wiped them away. "I actually had some dreams of her, you know. I saw her when she was dying." I stopped for a few minutes, I hadn't told anyone about the dream. "She told me to keep going, if she you know.."