Chapter 17

~Jordan's POV~

"Jordan you killed it!" Ryan yelled as soon as I walked back stage.

This was the last night of the tour, and I just finished my set. After tonight I would be moving all my stuff to Toronto and California. I had told Jermaine, he was upset at first but understood, he was packing my stuff now. I heard that there were tons of celebrites at the concret tonight.

"Thanks Ry." I hugged him. We walked back to my dressing room to get ready for my part with Aubrey.

"So are you excited?" He asked. Right as I was about to answer I saw someone familer out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head but my vision of the person was cut off by people walking in between us. Once it had cleared some the person was gone. "Jordan?"

"Huh? Yeah, sorry I thought I saw someone I knew." I told him.

"Oh was it them?" He asked once we reached the room.

"Um no I don't like so." I walked into the room. "But wait out here while I get dressed."

"Okay."

I shut the door and started getting changed. If that was her this couldn't be good, I mean I really didn't like her but she was Aubrey's friend.

I shook the thoughts away as I walked out and walked back to the stage with Ryan. We talked as we walked to the stage. Ryan and I watched Aubs and talked, before I knew it I was back on stage. I sang my part with Aubrey and flirted in front of everyone.

Once I was done I walked back stage again. This time I walked to the side of the stage and watched Aubrey finish the show. After about 20 minutes I was tapped on the shoulder. When I turned around the smile on my face dropped. Just who I thought was here earlier.

"Her Jordan." She gave me a sweet smile. Something about her now made me feel different. That smile wasn't real. I stared at her. "What?"

"What did you come here for Rih?" I asked.

"Well I had to tell you something important. Can I talk to you in privite." She said. "This should only take a minute."

"Whatever." I gave Spoons 'the look', telling him to follow just in case. I reached my dressing room and closed the door once she stepped in. "What do you want?"

"Someone is in a rush." She smiled. "But I came here to tell you what happened one of the nights I was here."

I rolled my eyes waiting for a lie. "Fine what?"

"Well we all went to the club and you know how Aubrey is when he's drunk." She chuckled. "Well anyway he dance and grinded and stuff."

"That's it?" I really didn't trust her.

"No and we kissed." I laughed at her.

"Aubrey wouldn't let that happen and plus you have no proof."

"Or do I?" She pulled out her phone and google TMZ. She passed me the phone and my face fell when I saw the picture. I clicked on the video that was there too. This wasn't dancing this was basically having sex in the middle of the club. "Jordan this is what he does, makes you feel like no other guy would, then does this." She said once she saw my face fall.

I slowely blinked away the tears that dared to spill and handed her her phone back. How had I not known about this? Why wouldn't he at least be honest?

"Well I see you're not taking this well so I'm gonna go." She was about to walk out. Did this bitch really think I was going to let her do that shit and just walk away from it? She was wrong. Right when she opened the door I reached for her and pulled her back. I brought my fists to her face multiple times until I felt Spoons pull me up.