Chapter 41

~Aubrey's POV~

*2 Weeks Later*

I stood back and admired the space with Jordan. 

We had just moved everything into our new house in Toronto. It was bigger than the one in California but it was only us and Aubrey, the boys found their own place. I thought it would be best if it was just us. 

"It looks amazing!" Jordan said excitedly. Our relationship had been good since that night. Jordan seemed to be getting back to normal. I think we just needed each other and that moment together.

"I know, but this shit took forever." I laid down on  couch in the room. I bought all new furniture when we moved and left our old stuff back in Cali for when we visited. Jordan walked over a climbed on top of me. She laid on my chest. 

"Your mom is keeping Aubrey for the night right?" We took Aubrey to my mother's house so we could move everything in. 

"I think so. I'm too tired to get him." She nodded, I could tell she was about to fall asleep. "Let's go upstairs and shower then go to bed." She sighed before lifting herself up. I stood once she was off me, I grabbed her hand and lead her upstairs. 

I walked into the bathroom with her trailing behind. She stopped by the door and started removing her clothes as I started the water so it could get warm. Once I was done I started taking off my clothes. Jordan passed me a stepped in the shower and I followed. 

I ran my hands down her body before pulling her close. She wrapped her arms around me and brought my face to hers. Once she pulled away I reached behind her and grabbed the soap along with a washcloth. I worked the washcloth over her body before she did the same to me. When she was done she lead me out of the shower and we wrapped up in towels. 

Jordan and I were finally getting back to normal, and I was glad about it. I really did miss moments like this with her. 

~~~

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. The sunlight was coming right through the window, almost binding me. I looked over at Jordan, who was wrapped in the sheets still sleeping. I ran my hands down my face before reaching over and grabbing my phone. 

I laid back down once I grabbed it and unlocked it. I had a few texts but one stuck out to me, Lauren's. I opened it and read it.

-Lauren

Wanna meet up for coffee later today?

I smiled before replying.

-Aubrey

Yeah sure, 1:30 at The Brew. 

Lauren was a girl I met while me and Jordan were apart. I'd seen her a few times and I really did like her. I smiled as I thought back to how I met her.

-----

I walked into the familiar coffee shop. I used to come here all the time when I was a teenager. I didn't wanna bring Aubrey cause I needed a break for awhile. The whole day I had been walking around the city just clearing my mind. 

I walked over to the counter and ordered. I stuck with a hot chocolate since I wasn't a huge coffee guy. I looked around and noticed the place wasn't that busy, so I most likely won't get noticed. I heard my order called and grabbed it. As I turned around I ran right into someone, spilling my hot chocolate on them. 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I looked up at her, she was beautiful. She had brown curly hair, that came down to her shoulders. She was wearing a black crop top with light wash jeans and red converse. I was snapped out of my thoughts by her speaking.

"Dude what the fuck?" She looked up at me. I thought she would apologize once she realized who I was but her mood didn't change. "That shit was hot and now I smell like coffee."

"It was hot chocolate, so you won't smell like coffee." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever asshole either way it burned." She started walking to get some napkins and I followed. "Why the fuck are you following me?"

"I just wanna say, I'm really sorry." I pulled a few napkins from the stack and helped her get it off. I reached over and wiped the beverage off her stomach. I looked up at her and she looked like she was about to laugh. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just I don't even know you and you're already touching my bare body." I laughed with her and passed her the napkin. She finished cleaning herself up as I watched her. "What?"

"Nothing." I was really just staring at her, she was just so pretty.

"Alright well..Drake?"

"Aubrey." I told her.

"Right, I'm gonna go." She started walking out of the shop. I stood for a moment, I can't believe she just walked out like that. She didn't even ask for a picture or autograph, she didn't even tell me her name. I started running after her, I had to know this girl. I caught up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around. "Oh, what do you want? I'm over the coffee thing."

"Hot chocolate." I corrected. "I wanted to get your number." She laughed a little before crossing the street.

"I don't even know you." 

"Well I'm Aubrey, and I want to take you out." She ran her fingers through her hair. 

"Well Aubrey I'll think about it." She said, still walking. 

"But I need it now cause when you make up your mind I won't be around." 

"Walk with me to work, while I think." 

"How far away is it?' I asked. She didn't answer me and kept walking. "Uh, where do you work?" She still answer me. I took the hint and stopped talking. She walked into a gym and walked past the front desk.

"Sir we need to see your member ship." I stopped, I was really just following this girl.

"He's with me Linda." She said before she kept walking and I followed. She walked back to a locker room and stopped at the door before she spoke. "Alright I've made up my mind." I waited for her to speak. She reached over to my pocket and grabbed my phone. I was about to stop her but realized she was giving me her number. She unlocked it and quickly typed her name in it. 

"Alright Aubrey, call me some time." She said before walking back into the locker room. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I walked out of the gym. As I made my way down the street I thought about her and realized I never learned her name. I pulled my phone back out and looked in my contacts for her name, when I found it.

Lauren

***

Looks like Aubrey has a little crush. Anyway I'm so sorry for not updating I was really tired from soccer but I'm done now, so that means more updates. Hope you liked!

Comment and Vote

 Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna