Chapter 27

~Jordan's POV~

*3 Months Later*

"Aubrey hurry up, we're gonna be late." I said with an attitude.

We had been done touring for about 3 months now. I was due to have my baby in about 2 and a half moths. We find out today weather we were having a boy or girl, and of course I couldn't wait. I was showing a lot now and everyone knew. We had yet to confirm things, so no one was completely sure. We had dropped little hints in our captions and on twitter just putting 'September 10th", the due date. The first time we did it everyone thought one of us was realising an album.

"Jordan chill, he was at the studio really late last night." Ryan said.

"I don't care Ryan, do you know what today is?" Of course he did, that's all I've talked about the last week and the crew was tired of it.

"Yes, I do." He smiled at my excitement.

"What you think it's gonna be?" I asked.

"Uh, a girl?" He said. I smiled at him. I was about to say something when Aubrey walked downstairs, he looked exhausted .

"Hey baby." He kissed my cheek.

"How late did you stay out last night?" I asked.

"I don't know, like 5." He grabbed the keys.

"Aubrey, you know I hate when you do that. You stay out too late." I started walking out. "Bye Ryan. But anyway, you gotta get more sleep baby."

"Jordan, I have a job." He climbed into his side of the car. "You get time off, I don't. And it doesn't effect you so why does it matter?" I crossed my arms and looked out of the window. I starred for about five minutes until he spoke again. "I thought of a boy name."

I turned to him and smiled. "What is it?" I was happy he finally made up his mind.

"You'll have to wait until we find out." He told me.

"Aubrey tell me." I wined.

"You can wait."

"What if it's a girl?"

"I'll still tell you what I would've named him." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." Aubrey pulled into a parking space.

"You ready?" He asked me. I nodded and got out of the car. We checked in and sat in the waiting room. We didn't talk, each too nervous to say anything. We heard the door open and both our heads shot up.

"Mrs. Graham." I smiled at what she called me and stood up. I held Aubrey's hand as we were lead to a room. Once we got there the lady helped my up on the table. "The doctor should be with you shortly." She shut the door.

"Aubrey I'm so nervous." I looked over at him. "This is worst than my stage fright."

"Damn, it's bad then." He smiled. "Just chill, either way we're gonna love the baby."

"Yeah I know, but we've waited forever." After I said that the door opened and the doctor walked in.

"Hey Aubrey and Jordan." She smiled.

"Hey Doctor More." I said. She walked over and I lift my shirt.

"So how has everything been going?" She asked, as she spread some of the clear jelly on my stomach.

"Good." I said.

"Have you felt the baby move any?" She reached for the wand.

"Nope, not yet." I told her. "Am I supposed to?"

"Well, this is when most women start feeling the baby." She stared at the screen while moving the wand. "Have you felt anything you feel would be weird?"

"No not really." I told her.

"Would you guys like to know the sex of the baby?" She looked at both of us.

"Yes." I jumped a little. She turned back to the screen.

"Well it looks like it's a.." She looked for another moment. "Boy."

"Really?" I couldn't stop smiling. I looked over at Aubrey, he looked just like me.

"Yep, congratulations!" She shut off the machine and wiped the gel off my stomach. "I'll go get your pictures and you're good to go." She walked out of the room and I turned to Aubrey and pulled my shirt down.

"It's a boy." I yelled and jumped off the table. He laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"I know." He smiled.

"Oh my god, we're gonna have a baby boy." I said.

"I know Jordan, I was in the room." He laughed. I kissed his lips. As I broke the kiss Doctor More walked back in.

"Here are the baby pictures." She handed me a few copies of the pictures. "I'll see you in a month." We said our goodbyes and me and Aubrey drove home. The ride basically consisted of me yelling 'It's a boy.' Once we got home I rushed inside. I walked into the living room to see Ryan laying on the couch.

"Ryan!" I yelled. He jumped a little, obviously not knowing I was home. "Ryan!" I yelled again.

"What?" He turned to me. "Chill, I was almost asleep."

"Get the whole crew in here, I gotta tell you what we're having." He jumped up and started walking through the house. I knew they were ready to find out too. Aubrey walked into the living room and sat down.

"Where is everyone?" He laid back on the couch.

"Ryan went to get them." I smiled.

"They probably wanted to know cause that's all you've been talking about." He smiled. I walked over to him and sat in his lap. We sat for a few minutes before most of the crew came downstairs.

"So what's going on, cause Ryan won't tell us and he woke me up." OB plopped down on another couch.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah." They all mumbled, clearly not amused yet.

"We're gonna have..." I dragged on. "A... Boy."

Their attitudes changed and they all sat up. "What?" Niko asked.

"We're gonna have a boy." I repeated.

"Well that's good, we couldn't bring home girls if there was a girl here." Mark joked. I rolled my eyes while the guys laughed.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"What are you gonna name him?" Oliver asked. I turned to Aubrey.

"I was thinking something like Aiden or Elijah." He smiled.

"I like Aiden." I told him. The whole crew agreed.

"So Aiden it is." Aubrey said.

***

Aw the baby's name is Aiden! Tell me what you think of this chapter or the name.

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna