Chapter 20

~Jordan's POV~

"Jermaine I don't even wanna be here." I yelled over the loud music.

We had just finished up the first show and were now at the club. I was forced here, I couldn't really tell everyone I was pregnant, and they all knew I loved the club. I hadn't drank anything all night long except for water. The only people that were with me tonight were Ryan and Jermaine, the rest of the crew were not fond of me.

"Come on Jordan another hour?" J was having fun and really didn't wanna leave.

"No, I don't feel good. I'm just gonna go alone." I told him.

"I can't let you go alone."

"Don't worry, have fun." I began to get up.

"Be careful and text me when you get back to the hotel." I waved telling him I heard him. I was walking down the stairs when I was stopped by Aubrey. He looked drunk and most likely high.

"Hey baby." He hugged me. I pulled away.

"Aubrey leave me alone." I wasn't in the mood for this.

"Come on babe, wait are you going home?" He asked when I walked around him.

"Yes, I'm not feeling good." I made my way down the stairs once again.

"I can keep you company if you want."

"No thanks I just wanna lay down." He was still following me. This wasn't a good idea. Well first off he didn't have security at all and he was about to walk out of the club. Second Aubrey was different when he was drunk. And third I still hadn't told him I was pregnant.

"I'm coming Jor." He slurred out.

"Aubrey please no." He was still following when I ran into Ryan.

"Hey Jordan, you leaving?" He glance behind me and saw Aubrey. Once he saw him, he looked confused. "Aubrey really?" He asked me.

"Ryan he won't stop following me. I just wanna go back to the hotel." I told him. He walked around me and up to Aubrey.

"Come on Aubrey, she wants to be alone." Ryan said.

"I just wanna lay with her, I miss her." He slurred out again.

"I know, just let her be for now." He turned Aubrey around and told him to go back upstairs. "So you are going right?"

"Um, yeah." I was thinking about what Aubrey had just said. He missed me? "But can you come back with me, I really don't wanna be alone."

"Sure, I'm not in the mood for the club tonight anyway." He smiled and lead me out. We walked the short distance to the hotel in silence. Once we reached my room he finally spoke. "Why did you want to come home?"

"Just not feeling well." I walked in the room and changed into something comfortable. I walked back out to see Ryan laying on the couch. I moved his feet and sat down. "Did Aubrey really mean what he said? About missing me."

"Jordan, don't tell him I told you this but he's been a fucking mess. The kid gets drunk and high every night and he has bitches every night." He admitted. "The whole crew might not be happy with you, but I think we all know you did the right thing."

"I really didn't think he would do that shit." I paused. "Ry can I tell you something, you can't tell anyone. Not yet at least."

"Yeah." I had his full attention.

"I don't even know why I'm telling you this, I guess I trust you." I took a deep breath. "Okay so when I left and few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. But please don't tell Aubs, I wanna do it."

"What? Hold on." He paused. I think he was thinking over everything. "So you- your, I can't even say it."

"Pregnant. Only Jermaine and Jay know and now you." I said.

"So that's why you weren't drinking tonight? Wait when are you gonna tell Aubrey?" He asked.

"I don't know. I was gonna tell him the first day but-" I was cut short by someone knocking on the door. I started getting up when Ryan stopped me.

"I'll get it, I mean your probably tired and shit." I laughed.

"I'm not disabled." Jermaine did the same thing when I found out. He thought I couldn't do anything by myself. I heard the door open and two other voices. I heard the door close and Ryan reappear. He was followed by Spoons and Aubrey.

"Jordan!" Aubrey yelled. "I told you I would come."

"Spoons why did you bring him here?" I rolled my eyes and Aubrey sat next to me.

"He wouldn't take no for an answer." Aubrey pulled me down, so I was cuddled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me so I couldn't move.

"Aubrey let go." One side of me wanted this but the other didn't.

"Jor-Jordan I miss you. why can't you just love me again?" He kissed my forehead.

"Aubrey you know why, just why are you even here." I got out of his grasp, only to be pulled back.

"Cause I miss you. I said I was sorry." He slurred. "Ya-you know I still lo-love you?"

I was shocked. I mean I thought he did but still I mean it was surprising. "Aubrey I'm pregnant." I said that so fast I didn't think he understood me.

"What?" Aubrey and spoons both said. I forgot Spoons and Ryan were in the room. I looked at Spoons. "Sorry." He told me.

"Yes I am." I was scared at what he would say.

"With my baby?" Aubrey asked. I almost slapped the shit out of him.

"Well duh Aubrey. I am not a whore, I don't sleep with everything in sight like you." I pushed him off of me. Why did I even tell him? I walked into my room.

I hope his drunk ass forgets everything I just told him.

***

Sorry I didn't update for awhile, I was working on other stories. I hope you guys like the new cover.

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna