Traitor (Epilogue)

Blood stained the ground below Sakura Haruno's feet. Her Katana's blade was now forever stained with her villager's blood. Weak, that's what they called her until they needed her most. She was always weak and pathetic, until they needed her extraordinary medical skills. She could cure every poison known, she could create a cure for any unknown poison, she could heal a dead man and make him live again, she could cure any disease, known or unknown, but she was still weak in their eyes and they always reminded her of that. Well, not anymore, she won't be here to help heal them from what she had just done. 

Dozens of bodies scattered across the ground. Some used to be her friends, people she had grown up with, and some were people she had only met in the hospital when they needed her.

Sakura Haruno, faithful medic nin of the hidden leaf, was now nothing more than a traitor. She quickly disappeared beyond the gate before the Anbu arrived to see who had caused the massacre of her once fellow teammates and loyal villagers.

Sakura ran and ran for what seemed like hours. She only stopped when she needed to, or when she had tripped over a body. Sakura's eyes widened and she looked down. She could see the cloak that she was oh so familiar with, it was covered in blood stains. She placed her hands on him and flowed chakra through him, assessing the damage. A few gashes and punctures here and there, he would live through those. She stopped by his lungs and her eyes shot open. He wasn't dying from his wounds, his lungs were full of fluid.

She picked up the man and ran until she came upon an abandoned cabin. She dropped him gently on the bed and removed the cloak. She pulled back for a moment. This was wrong.

'You just killed half your village, but healing him is wrong? He needs your help. So help him!'

Sakura took a deep breath and began to heal him. Closing his wounds and focusing on his lungs. She noted the fact that this wasn't caused by a fight, it was definitely a disease. She managed to pull the fluid out and allowed him to rest after the healing was completed.

"Well done, Haruno. You're definitely a traitor now."