Wake up

Itachi sat on the bed and looked down to Sakura. She had been asleep for two weeks now. Her condition had not changed at all. He gripped her hand tightly and caressed the skin with his thumb.

"Itachi? How is she?" Kisame asked as he walked into the room.

"No change. I fear she may not wake up at all. Her injuries were quite severe." Itachi said to him.

Kisame sighed and walked to Itachi. He placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sure she will be fine. She's a strong woman." Kisame said to him.

Itachi gripped her hand tighter as a tear fell from his eye. She had to wake up. He wasn't going to give her any other choice.

"Sakura, you have to wake up." Itachi whispered.

"I can't lose her, Kisame. She means everything to me. I will fall apart if she leaves me." Itachi said.

Itachi's tears began falling uncontrollably. He could no longer hold them back. Sakura's fingers twitched as he did. He shot his eyes over to her. Her eyes were opened and a frown across her face.

"Do not cry. I would never leave you. I just had to find my way back to you." She said with a smile.

I am so sorry for the long wait. Life sucks right now :( I promise to update more frequently! I love you all