Loving you

Itachi slammed the door behind him and faced Sakura.

"Why in the hell? He can't stay here!" He yelled.

"He has no choice! He would be killed!" She yelled back.

"Why do you care so much for a man who has never even given you the time of day? He almost killed you! He doesn't deserve for you to take care of him." Itachi said.

"Yes, he almost killed me, but I show mercy. He looked like he had been punished enough. I am alive and that's all that matters." Sakura said as she sat on the bed.

Itachi sighed and sat down beside her. He didn't understand this woman. He didn't understand how she could show him mercy. She was definitely different.

"Are you afraid of him being here?" Sakura asked.

"Yes. I am afraid he will try to kill you again. I do not trust him being here." Itachi said as he grabbed her hand, "I meant what I said. I can't lose you."

Sakura smiled and gripped his hand tightly. She knew the risks of her decision.

"I don't think he would be that stupid, Itachi. He is outnumbered here and he knows that." Sakura said to him.

"He's been stupid enough to test me before, how is this time any different?" Itachi asked.

"Because he's no longer only testing you now. He's testing everyone here if he makes a move against me." Sakura said.

Itachi smirked and kissed her softly.

"I love you, Sakura." He said to her.