Chapter 19

Sasuke woke up in a dark room. He tried to stand but a strong chakra string kept him in place. He growled and pushed his back to the wall.

"I see you are awake, brother." Itachi said from across the room.

"I am. Why am I here?" Sasuke asked.

"For the damage you caused against my beloved." Itachi said with a smirk.

Sasuke tried to wiggle free from the strings but his chakra was gone. He scowled at his brother.

"Really? You had to weaken me? Can you not play fair, aniki?" Sasuke asked.

"Did you play fair when Sakura was tied up? Or did you slice her multiple times while she was in chain?" Itachi asked angrily.

"I did as I was told to do. Tsunade had to punish her for what she had done to the village!" Sasuke yelled.

"Yes! Her sentence was death, I know. You showed no mercy! Just chained her up and made her suffer!" Itachi yelled as he punched Sasuke in the face.

Sasuke felt the blood pool in his mouth. He spat it out and glared at Itachi.

"If she pulls through, she will decide your fate. You will remain here until she does and if she doesn't, you had better pray because I will tear you limb from limb!" Itachi yelled as he exited the room.

I made this one short to build suspense :) working very hard on the next chapter! Thank you my readers for reading ! I honestly never thought anyone would really read this story ! Will be updating soon! Love you guys!