Memories

Itachi's POV

I sat on my bed and stared out the window. It was nighttime before I had returned home from a mission. It had been a week since I had seen Sakura. I turned to look at the sleeping woman beside me. Her features glistened in the small amount of light from the moon. I never knew true beauty until her.

Her emerald eyes were unique, which enticed me. Her long pink hair framed her face and figure perfectly. If angels were real, there's no doubt that she would be one. Her beauty is heavenly.

I smiled when her nose scrunched in her sleep. She was so cute when she sleeps. As I undressed, I reminisced about the first time I ever laid eyes on her.

Flashback

"Sasuke-kin! Wait up!" Sakura yelled as she lingered behind her group.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at the girl. Annoying.

"Sakura, hurry along." Kakashi said to her, but never slowed his pace.

She ran as fast as she could, but it wasn't fast enough. She fell to far behind and couldn't catch up to them. Her heart began to race and her breathing was erratic.

"Sasuke-kun... please.. wait for me." Sakura called out again.

Her words failed to reach him, he never slowed down for her. She sighed as she kept running.

Itachi gritted his teeth at his younger brothers behavior. Such a poor girl. He could tell she was hopelessly in love with him, but the feeling was not mutual.

End Flashback

Itachi sighed at the memory. How he wanted to snatch her up and take her with him that day, but the outcome wouldn't be how he wanted it.

Sasuke didn't deserve her love for him. Sasuke didn't deserve love from any woman.

Sakura stirred in her sleep and Itachi peeked at her. He smiled once again and stood up and stripped himself of his clothes and placed a pair of sweatpants on and laid down beside her. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closely to his body. He sighed at the feeling of how their bodies molded together perfectly. He kissed her head and drifted into sleep.