New beginning

Okay guys, I am back! Woot. I got my phone paid so I can write now! I am sad to say this is going to be the last chapter. I am currently in the works of a new one but I want you're opinions. Should I do another Itasaku or a sasusaku or a completely different story all together? Let me know in the comments. For now, enjoy the final chapter :) it has been a great run and I have enjoyed writing this.

Itachi made his way back to the hideout. Izumi was finally gone. He kept walking, hoping he could start over with Sakura. He squeezed his fists and continued walking. He was still upset at the way Izumi had done them, so no doubt she would be even more upset.

Itachi let out a breath as he approached his bedroom door. What was he going to say to her? What could he say? He had let it all happen.

He turned the knob and inched his way inside, closing the door behind him.

"Itachi?" Sakura asked from the bed.

He let out a sigh of relief that she was still here.

"Yes, Sakura. It is me." He replied.

He heard her shift in the bed and guessed that she had sit up. The room was dark and he could barely see where he was heading.

"Is she gone?" She asked.

He walked to the bed and sat down.

"Yes, I made her leave. I would've killed her if she hadn't. I am sorry for allowing it all to happen. I should've made her leave when she got here." Itachi said, regret in his voice.

Sakura smiled softly and wrapped her arms around him. Taking in the feel of him in her arms.

"I do not blame you for her decisions. I just want us to move forward from this." She said as she kissed him softly.

He returned the kiss and held her tightly.

"I would like that very much. Consider it a new beginning."