Have me

Itachi lead Sakura through the hall to their bedroom. She didn't have to share one with him, she just chose too. He pushed the door open and allowed her to enter and then slammed it behind it. He pushed her against the wall and leaned down towards her face.

"Itachi?" Sakura asked with widened eyes.

"Sakura, I've never felt anything for anyone. That is, until you. These feelings scare me and I am not an easy person to frighten. But, if you will have me, I am willing to explore these feelings." He said as he stared into her eyes.

Itachi wrapped one of his hands on the side of her neck. The urge to kiss her was stronger than ever.

"Kiss me, Itachi." She said with a soft smile.

He searched her eyes for any hesitation, there was none. She slowly closed her eyes and angled her face towards his. He smiled and pressed his lips to hers. He heard her moan at the kiss and he pulled away quickly.

"Itachi?" She asked.

"Let's stop before we both do something we aren't ready for." He said and kissed her softly.

He sat on the bed and motioned her to come closer. She walked and stopped in between his legs.

"Clear my chakra. The door is locked so no one can barge in this time." He said as he laid on the bed.

She nodded and placed her palms on his chest. She focused her chakra and pushed it into his system. He screamed loudly at the intrusion but remained still. She closed her eyes and continued. She cleared out all of the poison and moved away from him.

"You should be completely healed now. I will check after you have rested." She said and left the room.

Itachi smiled and closed his eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Two hours later

Itachi woke up alone in the room. He looked to the window and saw the sun going down. He groaned and sat up in his bed. His strength was slowly coming back to him. All the power he had lost was coming back. He could see out of his eyes better than he ever had before.

The door opened and Sakura walked in. She sat down beside him and he saw the tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

She didn't say anything. He knew what was bothering her. One way or another, he was going to die by his brother. Whether it be tomorrow or twenty years from now.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and looked at her.

"I will not leave you anytime soon. I know that's what's bothering you. Like I said, I want to explore these feelings with you. I will not die before I know what will happen with them." He said to her.

"I already know what will happen with them. That's why I'm sad. I know what will happen if we do and then you will die. I want you to stay alive, no matter what happens to me." She said.

"You cannot help my fate." He said to her.

"I will try." She said and vanished.

A puff of smoke was all the remained. He jumped to his feet and ran out the door. He knew exactly where she was going and he had to stop her. His brother was not himself and would likely kill her for standing in his way and Itachi was not going to let that happen.