Choose Me

Chapter dedicated to Prettypruit and Sakura_Heartfillia
Thank you so much for reading my story ! :)

Itachi glanced down at Sakura and smiled. Did he love her? He wanted to punch himself for that thought. Of course he did. He loved her with every part of his being. He placed his fingers under her chin and placed a kiss on her lips.

"I love you too, blossom. Never forget that." He said to her.

She smiled at him and kissed him. As the kiss grew longer, it grew more passionate. He picked her up and carried her to the bed.

"I want you Sakura." He said to her and kissed her again.

She kissed back and slid her tongue across his bottom lip. He knew that was her answer. She wanted him just as bad as he wanted her. He opened his lips slightly and granted her tongue entrance. Their tongues wrapped each other's. He groaned when he felt her fingers slide under his shirt and glide across his muscles. Their tongues fought for dominance as they touched each other's bodies, becoming familiar with each other's touch. His fingers slid across her breasts and barely slid over her hardened nipples, the sensation earned a moan from her. He pinched her nipples softly and she threw her head back, breaking their kiss.

He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and tore it from her body. He tossed it across the room and began kissing down her neck. She moaned softly and her fingers tangled themselves in his hair. Her groaned at the feeling of her nails grazing his scalp. His continued kissing down her neck and lightly bit down on her collar bone.

"Ahhh...Itachi!" Sakura moaned out as he continued kissing down towards her breasts.

He reached her breasts and lightly licked one of her nipples and pinched the other with his fingers. She gripped his hair tighter. He smirked and sucked the nipple into his mouth. He went to the other one, making sure to do the same thing to that one.

"Lay down on the bed." He commanded her.

She smirked and did what he said. She laid on the bed and he slid in between her legs. He began kissing and biting down her body. She shivered at his touch. She had been with other men before but none compared to him. No other man had ever made her feel like he was in this moment.

He gripped the sides of her panties and tore them off of her, ripping the fabric into pieces. He kissed down her thigh, teasing her. He was going to be sure she remembered this moment. Of course, there would be many more like this, but this one was special. He was claiming her as his. He slid his tongue across her swollen clit softly, earning a dissatisfied moan from her lips. He smirked and did the exact thing again.

"I..Itachi! Please don't tease me!" She begged.

He smirked and pressed his tongue down harder on her clit and her back arched off the bed and she moaned loudly. He slid his fingers into her folds and pushed one into her. He pumped his finger in and out of her and licked her clit. He added a second finger and pumped them harder. He could tell from her moans that she was getting close, but he wasn't going to allow her release just yet. He wanted her to be wrapped around his dick when she came. He pulled away from her and she hissed.

He slid his pants off and positioned himself at her entrance.

"I need to know if this is your first time. I do not wish to hurt you." He said.

"It isn't. You won't hurt me." She said with a smile.

He smirked and slammed himself into her and she screamed out his name. He wasn't the one for soft sex. He wanted to pound into her relentlessly. He wanted to hear her scream out his name repeatedly. He wanted to feel her clamp down onto him as she came over and over again.

He wrapped her legs around his waist and began pounding into her. He groaned at the feeling of her tightness and the sound of their flesh smacking together.

"God, Sakura, you're so tight!" He moaned out.

She moaned loudly and her head fell back. He leaned down and kissed her neck as he slammed into her over and over. Her hands found themselves in his hair again.

"Ahhh! Itachi.. I'm gonna.. cum." She moaned out.

"Me..too!" He groaned.

It wasn't long until they found their release together. He never pulled from her. He relished in the feeling of her walls clamping down on him as she came. He fought himself on falling over. He didn't want to leave from inside her or crush the girl below him. After a few minutes, he slid out of her and laid down beside her and pulled her close to him.

"I love you." He said to her.

"Mmmm.. I love you, Itachi-kun." She said as she drifted off to sleep.

He followed right behind her. He held her close to him as he fell into sleep. He was never going to let her go anytime soon.