Her Nightmare

Sakura let her body fall onto the bed. The impact knocked the breath from her lungs. She slowly sat up as tears fell from her eyes. Her heart ached. She thought waiting for Sasuke all those years hurt, but it was nothing compared to this. The way he held that woman shattered her. She felt as if pieces of her heart were chipping off every second that passed by.

'How dare she come here!'

Sakura stood up and threw on her cloak. She was going to find them. She was going to make that girl leave. She walked out into the hallway and headed towards the living area. All eyes were on her. They knew something. They all looked guilty.

"Where is Itachi?" She asked them.

"Outside....with her..." Kisame answered softly.

"They've been out there for about an hour, yeah" Deidara claimed.

Sakura's eyes widened and she ran to the door. She paused as she reached it. Did she even want to open it? Did she really want to hurt herself more?

'Open it. You know you want to know.'

Sakura sighed as she slowly turned the door knob. She walked towards the gardens. She could hear their giggles mix into one. Her heart ached even more at the sound. But the sight before her was much more painful.

Itachi's hands were on her cheeks and his lips were on hers. Their bodies were so close that they were almost one.

She gasped at the sight. She couldn't move. It was like she was frozen in time. She just watched as the kids grew deeper. She could hear the soft moans of Izumi. Itachi made no move to stop the kiss. Sakura stepped on a twig and the noise startled them both. Itachi's eyes held fear. Izumi's held triumph. This was absolutely her worst nightmare.

"Did you really think he wouldn't come crawling back to me? Foolish girl. I will always hold his heart. The only thing you hold is his dick, girl. You mean nothing to him, if you couldn't tell already." Izumi said with a chuckle.

Itachi's mouth opened as if he was about to speak but quickly shut his lips. He knew nothing he could say would make this look any better. Sakura had seen everything. There was no lie he could tell. She wasn't stupid.

"You are nothing more than a weak whore. The only thing you are good for is having children. You are no ninja." Izumi said as she crossed her arms.

Sakura couldn't speak. Her words stung her heart.

"Why are you still standing here? Do you like being degraded? Stupid bitch, leave!" Izumi yelled.

Sakura took off, running as fast as she could. Itachi wanted to go after her, but there was nothing he could do.