Revelation

Sakura woke up in Itachi's bed. She sat up and looked down at herself. She was wearing a pair of lacy black panties and Itachi's long sleeve black shirt. Her face suddenly grew red at the fact that he had changed her.

Sakura scanned the room for Itachi but he was nowhere to be seen. Was he even alive? Had Sasuke killed him and brought her back here to confuse her?

Two hours earlier

Itachi picked up the passed out Sakura and carried her back to the hideout. He was conflicted. He was happy he could still be with her but was also saddened by the fact he had to live with everything he had done. A part of him had honestly wished he had died but a part wanted to stay with the pretty pink haired woman.

He reached the hideout and took her to their bedroom. He stripped her of her clothes and tried extremely hard to keep his eyes off of her naked form. He grabbed some black panties and his black shirt and put them on her. He smiled at her while she slept. Her bangs fell across her face and the rest flowed in different places.

Never had a woman made him feel this way. What was so different about this one? Did he love her or was his feelings due to paying her back for healing him? Itachi sighed and placed his head in the palms of his hands.

Would he have been better off dead? Better yet, would she have been? Was he capable of loving just one woman? It had been years since he had only been with one.

"Itachi....don't leave me...love you...stay." Sakura mumbled in her sleep.

He shivered at her words. He regretted knocking her out. All she wanted to do was save him. She cared enough about him to try to save him. He looked to her and smiled again. Everything about her was interesting him. Would he just end up breaking her heart?

He stood up and left the room. He needed to gather his thoughts before she woke up. He knew she would freak out when she woke up with him no where to be found.

Present time

Sakura gripped the blanket and pulled it to her face. The door was slowly opened and Itachi walked in.

"Itachi! Oh thank god!" Sakura screamed and she jumped out of bed.

He grabbed her and hugged her tightly. He had decided that he wanted this woman. Even if it was just temporary, he wanted her.

"I'm okay, Sakura. I'm alive." He said to her.

"I feared the worst. What happened? Is Sasuke dead?" She asked him, her emerald eyes staring into his.

"No Sakura, he is very much alive. We came to an understanding. He will no longer be trying to kill me." Itachi said as he pulled her closer to him.

"I love you." Sakura said.

Itachi's eyes widened and he looked down at her. Her face was buried into his chest. Did he love her? He didn't know what to say to her. He just hugged her closely and sighed, loving the feeling of her against him.