Part 13

"WHEN WILL THIS STOP"

I actually was standing up now, my fists clenched.

"STOP DOING THIS TO ME. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE, NOW YOU HATE ME?"

I looked at the operator standing in the distance.

"JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL ME. PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY! MY LIFE HAS TAKEN A WRONG TURN TO HELL ANYWAYS!"

Blood started to drip out of my mouth, I quickly wiped it off.

"I AM NOT PLAYING YOUR STUPID GAMES ANYMORE, JUST GET IT OVER WITH!"
"LOOK. I DON'T HAVE A WEAPON, SEE?"

I took off my jacket.

"NO WEAPON UNDER THE— what the hell?"

My gun was inside the jacket.

"Oh So you're not going to kill me? I might as well k-kI-kill m-m—"

I started to violently cough up blood. I ended up on my knees, and then I was back to where I was not too long ago. Laying on the ground... bleeding to death.

Not too long after that I woke up in my house, a note was taped to the fridge. The note said:

-Hey Brian, I'm sorry to hear that Alex has gone missing. I know that the script supervisor will be devastated. They always seemed to be best buds just like us. And it's pretty weird how this all just happened out of the blue, It felt like just yesterday we were running around forests looking for a place to film. Hopefully Alex will return soon, it'd be a shame if he has passed. Hope you have a good day...

Sincerely, Tim-

I don't even know how I got this, but obviously it was from Tim. I didn't even think that he cared about any of us... what a surprise. He always was a smart mouth.

Tim... where is Tim now? That's the only person I haven't really thought about, besides Jessica.

That's beside the point though, I should be cleaning out my closet to see if anything else is new in there.