Part 14

I thought it would be a good idea to clean out my closet. I never actually put clothes in there anyways, they usually just end up in a dresser.

There were five boxes. Of course I was going to look through them.

The first box- drawings, markers, and a tape

The second box- three tapes, a jacket, more drawings, and pictures of Amy and I

The third box- more pictures, one drawing, a flash light, a knife, and a newspaper article cut out from the newspaper

The fourth box- a bag of tapes, a hat, a jacket, another flash light, three empty pill bottles, and a camera

The fifth box- I already went through this one...

It's odd how I found another bag of tapes. I thought the last tapes that I had I had burnt or I gave them to Jay. Obviously not.

And in the fourth box, the hat and jacket belonged to Jay. In the second tape the jacket was this yellow-ish color. It might've been Brian's... I'm still wondering how I got this. When Brian died I never just took his jacket as some souvenir, neither did I take Jay's stuff.

I picked up the article and laid down on the couch.

"Tim Wright, 30, has gone missing today. Many say he is dead, but some say he has just disappeared."

The newspaper article stopped there, they didn't even give his description. But I noticed there was another article glued on the back.

"Tim Wright has passed away. His body was found next to a gun, and that was said to be the one he shot himself with."

He's dead... he really is... dead. Tim took his own life? I wonder how Jessica's doing...

(Don't hate me I never said Tim was dead.... dead. Also no one knows how old that newspaper is, it might be talking about another Tim Wright too. Because how common is that name)