Part 16

Somehow I was able to find a few more tapes that were hidden from me. I found these in the back of Jay's car. Which ironically I have the keys too... They appeared in my pocket and I can't exactly explain why. But in the trunk under a bag of clothes I found four tapes. I'm going to watch these.

  Here's what's on the first one:

  Jay is wearing that mask, navy blue shirt, and jeans again. His shirt covered in blood, his mask as well. He was holding an axe in his hands.

"I don't feel like we should continue this, Seth"
"But maybe we should. It's not too good of a film but it has potential, c'mon man, you liked it at first"
"At first, Seth. Not anymore"

  It was me and Seth talking, Jay was around the corner holding the axe. His hair was covered with a baseball cap that had the team covered in sharpie. It was very dark, and I could barely see anything on the tape besides Jay holding the flash light an axe and some blood that was dripping off of him.

"Do you hear something?"
"I don't hear anything, Seth"
"And it's so ironic how the power had to cut off today out of all days"

  He bumped into Jay and somehow knocked the axe out of his hands. Jay put his hands around Seth's neck whenever he was on the floor, attempting to strangle him.

"SETH?"

  I got up and pointed the flash light at him. The only thing seen were his shoes, the bottom of his jeans, and Seth lying on the floor with blood stains on his chest.

  Instead of helping Seth, I tried to find Jay. At the time I didn't know it was Jay. Since I never saw really "saw" them.

  And ironically, I don't remember any of this happening. Seth never even mentioned that he wanted to continue the project. He just agreed to dropping the project, soon everyone parted their own ways.

(SORRY I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO BUILD UP STUFF)