Part 1- Everything's Not Fine

Exactly 897 days ago: (2 years, 5 months, 13 days)

I lay on the cold, hard ground. My hand pressed against my neck. A stab wound. I doubted whether I'd ever make it out alive. I'm surprised I did.

I wonder if anyone would be there to save me... then I actually use my brain. No. No ones there to save me. Of course I'd like to thank Tim for brutally injuring me... and I would've really thanked whoever would've helped me.

My chances of escape were slim. I honestly was fine with dying. I ended the sick spread of something unnatural. But I continued to try and put pressure on the wound. I had too many options.

Finally after two hours of just lying there putting pressure on my neck, I was finally able to let my hand go of the wound without blood pouring out. I stood up and started to lose my balance. I looked down at the giant blood puddle on the floor. I quickly looked away and wobbled near an exit.

There were bloody handprints on the walls and on the door. I assumed they were Tim's. But I cared less about what Tim was doing at the moment, I was definitely more concerned about the hole in my neck.

  The walls started to cave in and my vision was blurry. I thought that I'd die sooner or later, I had no more hope. I didn't have a chance. It was already dark... the only light guiding me was the light coming off of a camera... which was obviously Tim's.

  Not much time later and I was about to fall again, my hands ended up hitting the cold floor. I winced at it and looked behind me... I could've sworn I saw Jay there. But my mind was just playing tricks on me. Nothing to worry about.

  Finally after what seemed decades, I was near the exit. The door seemed to get farther and farther away as I took a step. The operator was there in the corner of my eye reminding me to keep going. Of course his influence helps. The doors seemed to weigh a hundred pounds. My hands barely able to even push them open.

I managed to get out of the college. I saw a young woman jogging around the building. I then lost my balance and passed out... and woke up in a hospital.

I was surprised to not see flowers or balloons surrounding the room. A get well wouldn't help anyways. I didn't know anyone else either, most likely because they're dead.

After two weeks of staying in a hospital bed, I got out. I decided to go back to my home and would finish watching the marble hornets entries.

Entry #80

I watched Entry #80-#87. I winced when ever I saw the white font amongst the black screen: Everything Is Fine. Sure... Tim thought I was dead. Well boy he's going to get a surprise the next time I visit him. The next time I come I'll be ready.

(I edited the chapter. I will make more things happen in these, make them more descriptive/longer, and hopefully will make you interested in reading more chapters!! And really, thanks for reading :3)