Part 15

I am back in the area where Rosswood is. Specifically the hotel where Jay and Jessica had adjoined rooms. The hotel was so empty I was able to just ask what room I wanted, of course Jay's room was the room I wanted to go to. And yeah, I'm staying in this room.

  The safe still had the same password. So obviously the people who even own this hotel don't even pay attention to it at all. I didn't even start to think about how this hotel stayed in business. But that's beside the point... now, I'm the one looking for tapes.

  No tapes in the safe. Damn it. I didn't think there was going to be any, but I had to make sure. I looked in all the drawers. Then I looked behind the tv and basically in every inch of the hotel room. Aha. I found a tape.

  This is what I found on the tape:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

  Tim had a pocket knife and he was pointing it at a masked figure

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS NOW?"

The man in the mask looked at Tim and tried to shove him against the wall that was behind him, he managed to do so

"YOU DESERVE IT", the masked man punched Tim in the face and tried to pull him to the ground. Tim pushed him away.

"STOP. JUST STOP", Tim pointed the knife at the man wearing the mask. The masked man didn't seem startled and continued trying to attack Tim.

  Tim pushed him and he grabbed the knife and held it at His throat.

"I ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE, CAN YOU MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS?"

  The man who was wearing a mask that looked similar to a skull, was also wearing a navy blue short sleeve shirt.

  Tim knocked the mask off of him. Jay looked at him concerned. Tim backed away.

"Jay I don't have enough time for your games. I've already experienced enough crap"
"Me too"
"You haven't experienced half of the stuff I have"

  The tape ends there.

  So Jay has been keeping secrets from me? I wonder if there is more.