Part 17

While trying to watch the second tape (since I went back to my house) I heard someone trying to open my window. It was pitch black outside and I had all the lights off, besides the one which was shining from the computer... which I took from Jay.

  The window started to slowly open. I looked for a knife in the kitchen, I finally grabbed one. Whoever this person was, I couldn't see their face but my guess was that it was Lennon. He clearly just won't quit it.

  I picked up the knife and went to the window. I tried to stab him and get it over with but he sliced my arm, I'm not too good with knives. I tried not to make a sound and with my other hand I picked up a flash light. The light went straight to a mask. A familiar mask.

  I backed away, knowing that what I was trying to do was pointless.

  I was wondering why he'd by in my house, but honestly I was trying to see if I had a gun anywhere. I locked myself into my bed room and searched my closet for a gun, finally I found it.

  I unlocked the door and stepped outside, my flashlight was in my left hand, gun in the other. I didn't see the point in turning on a light because he could be anywhere. But he was gone.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!", I screamed. I know he wasn't going to pay attention, nor could he, but I tried to make a statement anyways.

  I pointed my flash light at blood on the wall. It didn't spell out anything, it was a symbol. The operator symbol.

  While I inspected it. Mainly thinking about whose blood it was, I heard footsteps. Not any kind of footsteps. This person was running, at me. I turned around and they charged at me.

"STOP"

  He still had the knife in his hand and I managed to get it out, when I did he punched me in the face. I stood up and he tried to pick up the knife again. I kicked him in the shin. He was on the ground.

"You have done enough"

  I took the mask off of his face. I thought I shouldn't kill him unknowingly. I'd want him to suffer. I pointed the flashlight at him. He looked at me with confusion and disbelief.

"Y-you have too", He coughed.

  He pulled a pill bottle out of his pocket. His black hair was messy and unkept. He didn't look like he was in a stable condition, he's never been in a stable condition his whole life.

"Tim..."