Part 21

"So Jessica..."
  "Yeah Lennon?"
  "How long have we been dating?"
  "I'd say almost two years now"

  Lennon smiles and looks at the camera. His blue eyes shine in the light. I never knew they were dating...

  "Well I've got a surprise for you!"
  "Okay. Do you want me to close my eyes or something?"
  "Sure"

  Lennon pulls a knife out of his pocket and acts like he's going to stab Jessica in the back, he then laughs and says "just kidding". He then gives the knife to Jessica. That was the knife I was stabbed with, he didn't even bother to clean the blood off. That was Jay's knife, then Tim's... now... Jessica's?

  "Open your eyes"
  "Okay!" She opens her eyes and looks down at the knife, her smile instantly goes to a frown.
  "What's wrong"
  "Everything," Her disgust then goes to anger.
  "I thought you wanted this knife... this is your prize. Alex is dead"
  "I know that, but do you think I'm just going to celebrate it? Do you think I'm just going to sit here and act like it's not a problem? Lennon, you have major problems. And where did you even get that knife?! Did you take it from Tim?"
  "Actually. I found it on the floor of that old college building. I thought I'd give it to you as a sign of peace. It's over now. No more operator, no more schemes, no more death. Happiness from here on!"
  "I will never be happy"
  "Why is that?"
  "All of my friends were killed. Sarah,     Amy, Seth, Brian, Jay... Alex"
  "So, Alex was your friend too..."
  "Of course he was. I lived with him and Amy! He was kind, and he was always there to help. I never thought he ever would have laid hands on anyone"
  "But he did, and that's why your friends are dead"
  "Lennon. Our relationship is done for. Then again, no more operator, no more schemes, no more death. I'll surely get even more of that when ever the operator picks you as his next victim"

  Lennon looked at the knife in his hands and then back up at Jessica. A sick smile spread across his face.

  "I'm a man with a knife in my hands, I wouldn't talk back if I were you"
  "Oh so now you think you own me? Also, that threat is old. I've gotten it many times. But the people who threatened me aren't alive now"
  "Well what if I had a gun?"
  "That's even more lame. I've gotten that one too"
  "Why do all of our peaceful conversations turn into drawn out arguments?"
  "You can answer that one yourself, mainly because you're the problem"
  "Stop"
  "YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER KRALIE. YOU'RE COPYING ALEX. YOU WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HIM"
  "I NEVER KILLED ANYONE!"
  "WELL YOU'RE THREATENING ME WITH A KNIFE. SO GET OUT BEFORE I CALL 911"

  The tape ends there. I know I saw Jessica not too long ago... but, I need to see what happened. And I haven't seen Lennon in a long time...