Part 20

I decided to visit the marble hornets cast members. I got in my car and on to the road. They would all be in a similar location, scattered here and there, because I know the operator wouldn't make them go far.
  I had on my striped jacket, because it was surprisingly cold outside. The wind blew through the trees and it looked abnormally peaceful.
  The first ones I visited were Sarah, Seth, and Brian. I wasn't the closest to them, but I still needed to visit them.

  I owed Jay something. I was clearly in debt, he deserved a visit too. And he was in a quiet place, not surrounded by many. The sky looked beautiful over here. I could see the sun nicely.

  "Here we are, Jay," He didn't answer back.

  I looked down at him, and smiled. It felt good seeing an old friend again. Even though the troubles we have experienced in the past were probably the worst moments of our life, it still felt good to see him and it felt good to at least have him listen to me.

  "It's a beautiful day isn't it..."

  He didn't reply. Of course he didn't. He was there but, not physically there. He was many feet below the ground. Jay's home seemed to be empty. I put some flowers there.

  "Jay," I was trying to hold back tears,     "I'm sorry I had to see you like this. You're gone, I'm just trying to make my way back to a state of peace. I really do miss you Jay. It would be an honor to have you here, right now."

  In Loving Memory of Jay Merrick, 1985—2013. I decided to make it seem a little brighter. I put his hat on his grave.

  "There's a lot of things I would love to fix... I never really meant it to be like this, Jay. The operator is following me again. For no reason. Tim and Jessica are alive... and I don't know if they're happy... they probably aren't happy because of me. Because I blamed everyone else, even you, but I brought this on to you all. I-I'm sorry"

  Blood started to seep out of the corner of my mouth, I wiped it off but it kept flowing down. Not too long after that I was on my knees violently coughing and I was shaky. I passed out.

  Whenever I woke up, I was somewhere new. A different part of the cemetery. I was in front of a grave. It said: Alex Kralie 1985—2016. It seemed as if a funeral just happened, but no one even came.

  "Alex, are you actually sorry?," A familiar voice said this to me, I could tell that it was Jay's

  "I am sorry. I wish I could redo all of this. I want to pay you back"
  "Well didn't you say after you killed all the other cast members, you would kill yourself?"
  "Y-Yeah"
  "Then go ahead"
  "They aren't dead yet"
  "Soon enough they will be. They've had enough of your crap, they've had enough of even knowing you"
  "Jay don't say those things"
  "I'm going to speak my mind, Alex. And look. Why did you even want to kill us? You didn't do anything but prevent us from living our lives. The cast members could've started a family by now... Alex. And look, I wanted to help you. I risked my LIFE for you. But you ended up being the one to kill me. It's odd how life revolves around itself, you shot me, now you're the one at my grave begging me for mercy"
  "Jay... stop"
  "It's over now"
  "What is over now?..."

  I woke up, looking at Jay's grave. It looked as happy as it did not too long ago...