13: Explanation

*Quick lil note*

I got a request asking for longer chapters, so if you don't like it then please tell me! Also, since you're already reading this then go up in the top right corner and press the vote button. Thanks!! 

ALSO, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS!!!!

Loreen's P.O.V. 

I want him to hold me, but I don't at the same time. 

Maybe it wasn't as it seemed. Maybe that really REALLY pretty girl just is a crazy ex. Maybe she is just a stalker. Maybe she isn't anyone. Maybe she is really his girlfriend and he has been cheating on her with me and if that is true then I am going to feel like shit because then I would be the 'whore' and I would be the one would fucked it up and it would be my fault and I am obviously freaking out and just need to take a deep breath but how can I when I might have been the 'whore' that screwed up a relationship!

I just really want all of this to not be real. Mostly, I just want him to hold me right now because my head hurts even if all of this is true. 

"My head hurts. I don't think I need to go to the hospital, but could you just hold my hand right now?" I say

He takes his hand and puts it in mine. "I am so sor-"

"No. Not right now. Just be quiet. Explain later," I interrupt

Grayson's P.O.V. 

I am dragging Ivory down the hall. I don't know where to take her so I just go to my room. Once I am there, I lock the door and set her down. I don't know what I am supposed to say to her. 

Ivory is in tears. She is crouched in a ball in the middle of the floor crying. She starts talking to me.

"I knew he didn't love me. He told me so. He told me all the time that he didn't want to be together and we should just split. He said I was a 'good fuck'. I didn't want to lose him. I love him, Grayson. I love him! I couldn't lose him. I knew that sooner or later he would want to break it off with me, so I made him a deal,"

She stopped to cry and then continued. "I told him that we would break up, but we would still be together in a way. That we would still go out and have fun and fuck and everything but we could have fun with other people too. I didn't think he would. We technically aren't even dating. He knew that I loved him! God damn it, he knew!" she cried for a little while longer. 

I don't know why I said it, but I did. "You know, Loreen didn't know about you. She has a lot going on right now. Her father was sexually abusive to her and she had no friends. She had no one there for her. She had to do a project with Ethan and he pitied her after she had let it accidentally slip about her father. I guess her father figured out or something because he beat her bad that night. So bad that she had to go to the hospital and get surgery on her brain. Her surgery was about a week ago. Ethan started catching feelings for her and now he feels how you feel towards him, but he feels it towards Loreen. Loreen hasn't ever had anyone care for her. Loreen doesn't have anyone. She is staying here at the moment and Ethan is just trying so hard. I'm sorry that he doesn't have feelings for you but you can't take that out on Loreen," 

I start to get madder and madder. I continue, "She has been through way too much for this bullshit. She didn't even know about you so DON'T take it out on her! She didn't know about you! If you can't behave like a normal decent human being then you need to leave right now. Loreen does NOT need this. We are going to be taking her the to the hospital just to make sure she is okay now. You can leave or you can stay or come with. I don't care. Just act normal," I finish.