18: Suprise!

*Quick lil note*

WARNING ~dirty content~

I got a lot of you saying that I should update again tonight so I here it is. I hope you enjoy!

Ethan's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. I am still on the couch. I look down and see that Loreen is sleeping there on my chest. She drooled a little on my shirt, but I could care less. She looks so cute sleeping there on me that I just want to kiss her. Why is she so freaking adorable?

She moves around signaling that she is about to wake up. I have to pee badly. She opens her eyes and looks at me. She smiles and she is just so attractive. I lean down and give her a small kiss. After I try to pull away, she pushes me back to her. 

"Mhmm. I as much as I would love to continue this, I have to pee," I say. She pulls back and lets me get up. 

"Come back to me afterward," she says laughing and pointing. 

I go to the bathroom and pee. After I get done peeing, I brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and head to the front room. The only thing is, Loreen isn't there anymore. Where the hell did she go?

Loreen's P.O.V. 

After he went to the bathroom, Grayson came down the stairs and told me that he was off to hang at Alex's and wouldn't be back for a while. I had asked him where Emily was and he seemed to get angry. He said that he didn't fucking care. He looked at me and said sorry. Then, he left. 

Since Ethan and I have the house to ourselves, I decided to be cute and sexy. My legs didn't hurt as much anymore and I wanted him. I ran quietly up to my room and took off my shirt and sweats from the night before. I changed as fast as I could into my cute, black, lacy bra and matching panties. I ran to his room and laid sexily on his bed. 

I waiting a little bit for him to find me. After about 2 or 3 minutes of waiting, I heard footsteps going up the stairs and walking down the hall. The doorknob turned and Ethan peeked his head in. 

"Lor--Loreen? I was looking for you. Wow! You look--Wow!" he said. He walked into his room and closed the door. He came over and sat on the bed. He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. "What is this for?" he asks.

"I want you," I said simply. 

"Are you sure? Because last time, you were so sore you couldn't walk all day," he said, smiling a little. 

"Yes, I want you. I want all of you," I said. I sat up and kissed his jaw line. I left another kiss on his jaw line. "Touch me, Ethan. Please,"

He seemed to let go of all of his self-control. He pushed me back onto his pillows and kissed me roughly. He yanked his shirt off and pulled down his pants, his boxers coming with his pants. With one hand, he cupped my boob and with the other he stuck a finger inside of me. I moaned in pleasure as he added another finger and pumped. He kept going faster and faster until I finished all over his fingers. 

He licked his fingers and went down on me, ripping my underwear off and licking all of my juices. He came back up and unstrapped my bra, throwing it aside. He thrust inside of me with no warning. I scream-moan as I adjust to him. 

He thrusts faster and faster each time hitting the right spot.

"Ethan! Baby, go faster," I tell him. He goes even faster if it is possible and I cum all over him. Then I realize something: he didn't put a condom on. 

"Lor. I'm gonna cum," he says. 

"Ethan, don't. No condom," I say, trying not to moan as he thrusts into me.

"Shit!" he pulls out and goes all over my stomach. He looks at me and I look at him. "Sorry..." he says. 

Then the door opens. Ivy walks in and then she sees us naked and Ethan basically still on top of me, his cum all over my stomach. 

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry! I'm leaving. I'm sorry!" she says, freaking out and running out of the door, closing it. I laugh and Ethan forces a chuckle.

I get up and run to his bathroom connected to his room and jump in the shower. I wash off my body and wash my hair. As I am rinsing, Ethan comes in the shower and starts washing. He kisses the back of my neck. 

"I love you," Ethan tells me. 

"I love you too, Ethan. So god damn much it is unhealthy," I say to him. He kisses my neck again and starts washing again. I finish rinsing off and get out. I towel off and walk to my room after brushing my teeth. I put my underwear and bra on. I get into my closet and throw on some booty shorts and my pink crop top. I put floral vans and go to my makeup. I start to apply the makeup.

Emily and I went shopping for clothes and makeup because I get to start school again on Monday. Today is Saturday. Emily and I aren't that close. Yeah, we were talking at the hospital but she has other friends now. She is the popular girl and I am the one that didn't fit into any group, but that is going to change. Not only that, but Emily has changed a lot. She is a big hoe, from what I can tell. Ivy is probably my best friend, now. 

I finish with my makeup and nod at myself in the mirror. I comb out my hair and throw it into a high ponytail. I look really pretty and I usually can't ever say that about myself. 

I grab my phone and check the time: 10:06 am. I shove my phone into my back pocket. I walk out of my room and downstairs. Ethan is in the kitchen cooking and Ivy is in the front room. I go to talk to her. 

"Hey," I say

She looks at me "I don't think I will ever be able to look at you the same way," she tells me, laughing. 

*Quick lil' note*

What do you guys think?

I will update again tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed

Vote and Comment, please!

Here is the EOCP